Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

January 2022 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered 1/26/22
Est Del. Date: 5/3 - 6/27

I'm in Southeastern PA, picking up in Devon

Long Range 5 seat, grey, white interior, Gemini, no towing, no FSD.

I chose cash payment but will likely finance with a large down payment. I'm going to shop for financing and then compare to Tesla. Will get an insurance quote from my current provider and compare that to Tesla as well.

Any tips? I feel like I've done a lot of research and I'm really stoked for this vehicle.

I feel this too, I ordered a P and am concerned about the wheels getting smashed to hell here in Indiana. We just got 10" of snow yesterday and I left my Model 3 at home and took the 2004 Wrangler to work. Our state flower is the pothole because nobody wants to invest in roads here. I might sell my 21" turbines and get the gemini wheels.
I'm planning to sell my wheels and replace them with either 19s or 20s. I have 19s on My M3P and it's a decent ride. I like the look of the T Sportline TSVs or maybe TSTs.

We ordered our Long Range Model Y 2022 (standard int black, 19in tires, Blue, 3rd row & tow hitch) on 1/28/2022. Original EDD August 2022. After a week I figured out I had to complete more steps online lol, like fill out Reg info, trade in offer, move to cash. Then it moved the EDD to March 18-30.. I got excited. A week later it moved back to June 18-July 10th. How's everyone EDD been changing? I hope we are lucky to get the Tesla before summer, here in CA the gas prices are avg $4 per gal and expect up to $5-$6 per gal by May/June. So much for those covid prices due to demand and always excuses by CA refineries having partial shutdowns. Insane excuses.

I did the updated yesterday and today the EDD now reflects June 04 - July 02. I'm sure it will continue to update on an ongoing basis and hopefully there's a more realistic timeframe after Q1.
I made the same amateur move. Our Tesla SA even stated something like that but I tried replying back to Tesla text message/chat with no responses to my questions. She told us they would provide their contact info, never occurred so I'm disappointed by that. Oh well, if needed I guess I can call the Tesla main cust serv number. We completed our steps - CA reg info, trade in offer approved and payment to 'cash'. Then we got an EDD move from Aug to March.. then 2 weeks ago moved back to June 16th - July 10th.. ugh. We will see. I should probably stop checking it daily due to all these projections changing based on their Fremont factory catching up. It's funny, I grew up 10 mins from that spot, I wish I knew some staff who worked there.