Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

January 2022 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Order my MYLR Black 20" on 1/22 my first EDD was March, then got pushed to June-July. It got push back again to Sept9-October8 and today it got pushed back to Oct 2022-Jan 2023. I have my set to be delivered in West Texas
Just got a push up from Oct 2022-Jan 2023 to Aug30-Oct25. Hopefully this means that it will come sooner but not counting on it.

I did the same, no EDD change as of yet.
So you both changed from MYLR7. to MYP 7. ? How much was the price difference? Now your EDD moved to April!! ;-). I'm really considering to jump in on it. I guess LR seem best but only for additional 30 mi range.. not worth it.. when we'll be around so many chargers. Like it hardly get to that point of 300 mi between charging stations. That was my logic.. How did you request the change ? by calling Tesla 800# or talking to Tesla agent at salesroom.

My delivery date just got pushed out again July 24th to September 4th 2022
I feel ya! I ordered my MYLR7 - Tow, Blue color, blk interior, stock wheels, NO FSD... original EDD locked on 4/2022 then in mid-march it shifted to 6/12-7/12 ->. 8/26 - 10/12... I'm like WTF! I really don't want to pay so much $$ on FSD when it really sucks in metro cities.. we have lots of obstacles in the city on our roads (bikes, scooters).. I see all these issues with the sensors. Not there yet to justify that $$$. I'm about to switch to MYP because of this 2 month delay now. I've seen all the October & November. MYLR7 orders be delayed and messed around.

So you both changed from MYLR7. to MYP 7. ? How much was the price difference? Now your EDD moved to April!! ;-). I'm really considering to jump in on it. I guess LR seem best but only for additional 30 mi range.. not worth it.. when we'll be around so many chargers. Like it hardly get to that point of 300 mi between charging stations. That was my logic.. How did you request the change ? by calling Tesla 800# or talking to Tesla agent at salesroom.
I had a MYLR, no change in date yet but it has only been 5 days. I called the nearest tesla office and the person that answered changed it for me.

Reactions: Otter2007
Mine just improved to May 8 to June 5

Reactions: Otter2007
Did anyones order just go completely blank and is just saying prepare for delivery. I can’t see anything on the mobile app and when I log in it doesn’t show me anything other than my car configuration? Tesla cs has no idea what’s happening
I am glad you are saying this, same thing is happening on my account. I am actually getting my Tesla today/tomorrow and I was worried something was wrong with my account.

Did anyones order just go completely blank and is just saying prepare for delivery. I can’t see anything on the mobile app and when I log in it doesn’t show me anything other than my car configuration? Tesla cs has no idea what’s happening

I just logged in again, based on your post. I was in earlier today. But it looks like they are doing software updates on the account website. The dates don't show up in the app anymore, but they do show on the website account information.

The completed tasks and financing, etc. no longer show anywhere. So I'm hoping it is temporary while they are doing the updates, but who knows.

I just logged in again, based on your post. I was in earlier today. But it looks like they are doing software updates on the account website. The dates don't show up in the app anymore, but they do show on the website account information.

The completed tasks and financing, etc. no longer show anywhere. So I'm hoping it is temporary while they are doing the updates, but who knows.
My EDD date range shows up. It didn’t for awhile yesterday but then did last night and shows again today.

A little narrower this morning… seems like Saturdays are our lucky day 😂
4th Edd: July 16 - Aug 27
Well here's a story..
I was looking at the numbers again last night with my partner, and with interest rates creeping up as they are, trade in values going down, we decided to opt for the extra few grand to get the performance for a quicker delivery date, and extra features. I tried calling our service centre but they were closed last night. Tried this AM and got one of the most wonderful people in the world to help us out! She dug around for awhile trying to find us one with our LR spec but non were available. We then said if we were to upgrade to the Performance, when could we expect a delivery...she said well as it happens, there was one scheduled for delivery locally, but the buyer wanted to wait for the Austin model. She would check with them first to see if they could release the vin to us and well...
Was able to lock in the January price. Waiting to hear back if we have amd/li 12v/heated wipers/double front glass etc...
Holy sh!t

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-04-14 at 2.15.44 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-04-14 at 2.15.44 PM.png
    49.1 KB · Views: 68
Well here's a story..
I was looking at the numbers again last night with my partner, and with interest rates creeping up as they are, trade in values going down, we decided to opt for the extra few grand to get the performance for a quicker delivery date, and extra features. I tried calling our service centre but they were closed last night. Tried this AM and got one of the most wonderful people in the world to help us out! She dug around for awhile trying to find us one with our LR spec but non were available. We then said if we were to upgrade to the Performance, when could we expect a delivery...she said well as it happens, there was one scheduled for delivery locally, but the buyer wanted to wait for the Austin model. She would check with them first to see if they could release the vin to us and well...
Was able to lock in the January price. Waiting to hear back if we have amd/li 12v/heated wipers/double front glass etc...
Holy sh!t
Wow! Hope everything works out for you.

Reactions: NaperY
Well here's a story..
Holy sh!t
That was lucky. I think you should try some lotteries next

Reactions: Gary.F
Has Tesla become a two bit fly by night company? I just heard that Tesla is now not going to include the mobile connector with their new cars. Unbelievable move. They have increased the cost of the cars and now are removing the mobile charger. All other EV manufacturers include one. Is Tesla that hard up for money? They are just two bitting their new customers to death.

Hopefully this is just bad information I heard.

Last edited: