Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

January 2022 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think that it was just soul-crushing to see the "2023" show up in the EDD. As long as it jumped around in 2022, I was fine.
I know. That scares me too. You ordered 13 days after me. I just don't understand the exact problems. You see in videos where China has thousands sitting in the lots waiting to be delivered. Texas has 10 -12 truck loads waiting to be moved. Not sure what Fremont has. I was hoping for the new batteries, but I think that is out the window for the MYLR. I'm to the point of just wanting to get my car and don't care what batteries I get. Brand new is not always the best choice. A lot of problems can still crop up with those. Even Germany is pouring out the cars now. So my big question is why isn't TX doing more?

Reactions: FLTessie
I know. That scares me too. You ordered 13 days after me. I just don't understand the exact problems. You see in videos where China has thousands sitting in the lots waiting to be delivered. Texas has 10 -12 truck loads waiting to be moved. Not sure what Fremont has. I was hoping for the new batteries, but I think that is out the window for the MYLR. I'm to the point of just wanting to get my car and don't care what batteries I get. Brand new is not always the best choices. A lot of problems can still crop up with those. Even Germany is pouring out the cars now. So my big question is why isn't TX doing more?
Agreed! When I originally ordered, August was my EDD and I thought that was crazy. I see a lot of people are changing their original order from a LR to a P or adding FSD to get faster delivery. I get that a company wants to fulfill those higher-end orders first, but I'm already spending over $65k (all-in) on this vehicle. Continually getting pushed to the back of the line is leaving a pretty bad taste, all the while interest rates are climbing. That said - I'm not a bitter Betty and still excited to, one day, be a part of the Tesla family. Signed - Worriedly Waiting in Tampa Bay 😊

Reactions: Gary.F
Just got bumped this morning from July/August to August-October.
My OD was 10/29 and kept wondering why my EDD kept getting pushed out. I texted back in the initial text I got from Tesla from my order and just got a response saying my Profile wasn't completed until January.... I thought I completed it early November but I guess I was wrong... I went from July 17 - August 28 to August 30 - October 11 this morning :(