Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

January 2022 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Question for everyone. Has anyone thought about putting their delivery on hold to see if you can get it after Jan 2023 to take advantage of the tax credit that applies to Tesla on 2023? My EDD is Nov 1 - Nov 29. Thinking on possibly putting delivery on hold once I get the vin to see if I can push it off until the beginning of the year. Any thoughts on this?

Question for everyone. Has anyone thought about putting their delivery on hold to see if you can get it after Jan 2023 to take advantage of the tax credit that applies to Tesla on 2023? My EDD is Nov 1 - Nov 29. Thinking on possibly putting delivery on hold once I get the vin to see if I can push it off until the beginning of the year. Any thoughts on this?

Thank you for the info

Reactions: arbitrage000
Delivery scheduled 10/22. One day shy of 9 months from order. I searched for it today and found it on shopping mall parking lot used as an overflow storage.

2022 MYLR / white /white Int/ 7 seats / NoTow / Gemini wheels / No matrix lights / Fremont build. OD: 1/23/22

Attachments

• 299999BC-07A4-4265-B049-5BF93824F036.jpeg
    299999BC-07A4-4265-B049-5BF93824F036.jpeg
    753.6 KB · Views: 113
'time for a HAPPY update! When I last posted, after 13 moves, I was on my 2nd two week window. That was followed by two, 11 day Windows.
(Each time a, Window was, "Penetrated" by one day, a new Window was issued). The day the 2nd, 11 day window started,
I received an e-mail from my SA with my VIN. Two days later, I was invited to pick my Delivery Appointment.
As all have you have experienced, it has been a frustrating wait. One could have a baby in these 10 months! The only bright side is the car is a 2023 Austin build.
'best of luck to those of you are still waiting and thanks to Hickster for this thread and to all who commiserated on it!
OD-1/31 Aug., 9/12-10/12, Oct., Dec.-Mar., 9/22-11/3, 11/1-12/27, 10/23-12/4, 9/21-10/26, 9/25-10/23,
10/4-10/18, 10/11-10/25, 10/17-10/28, 10/22-11/2, 10/22-10/31, 10/24-10/28, 10/24-Delivery.

Got my red Austin built MYLR5 today. No matrix. Yes to cargo cover and new doors. I'd 1/5. Got the code for the mobile charger a few days ago and it showed up today via UPS also.

Build quality is excellent. No issues to report at all. Love driving it!
You're lucky you got your, "Mobile Connector" (charger). My code isn't doing me any good - it has, been, "Out of Stock for at least a week! Pathetic.

You're lucky you got your, "Mobile Connector" (charger). My code isn't doing me any good - it has, been, "Out of Stock for at least a week! Pathetic.
Are you looking at the corded one? Not sure if the coupon works for the corded and the corded is almost never in stock.
This is the one most would order and is in stock (and almost always is)...

Are you looking at the corded one? Not sure if the coupon works for the corded and the corded is almost never in stock.
This is the one most would order and is in stock (and almost always is)...
WHAAAAAT? You are absolutely right. I didn't realize there were Two Mobile Connectors. Yes, the "corded" one is way less usefull than the versatile,
110V & 220V version. I just used the Coupon & ordered the correct one. Thank you very much, arbitrage000 for steering me to the standard unit.
Oh, the power of this Forum!

New here but following since receiving my VIN on 10/21 (2023 from Fremont), order date 1/26
MYLR7, blue/black, 20" wheels, no tow

Talked to Tesla today and they said my vehicle is on the lot where I will pick up, but can't until DMV updates 2023 VIN's. Anyone else in the same boat?

Also, how do you tell if it will have USS, matrix headlights, cargo cover, etc?

Reactions: Gary.F
New here but following since receiving my VIN on 10/21 (2023 from Fremont), order date 1/26
MYLR7, blue/black, 20" wheels, no tow

Talked to Tesla today and they said my vehicle is on the lot where I will pick up, but can't until DMV updates 2023 VIN's. Anyone else in the same boat?

Also, how do you tell if it will have USS, matrix headlights, cargo cover, etc?
Mine is a 2022 MYLR, August build, Sep 6th delivery and came from Fremont. It came with Matrix headlights and USS, but no cargo cover.

Reactions: ohmman