Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Japan Kei Cars, amusement park, trailer park, automated lawn mower, ride share ecosystem, BBQ kit...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla got my imagination running and had some noob ideas. What ideas do you guys have???

1) Japan Kei car partnership: since Toyota continues to be silly, how about Tesla partner with a not top 3 car manufacturer like Mazda, Mitsubishi, or Suzuki to enter the kei car market? Many kei trucks have the whole driveline under the rear bed. I'd imagine Tesla can make some kind of compact setup. I bet smaller car companies would love to capture market share as the big boys continue the 'hydrogen future.'

2) Amusement park: There should be a Tesla amusement park showcasing all kinds of new Tesla tech and hightech rides. Of course parking would be free charging with automated parking! Tesla bumper cars! SpaceX ride!! :D

3) Trailer park: I read someones idea on having trailer homes. Telsa should make trailer parks special for Tesla trailer homes! Maybe this would be a way to create solar powered mobile cities that promote renewable energy in the local areas? This could help create a better charge station network.

4) Automated lawn mower: Make a camera operated automatic lawn mowing system. Less work, less noise, and it can double as security! Maybe set it up as a package with the solar installations?! :D

5) Tesla rideshare app: No explanation needed! Maybe make a reward points system for ride sharing where people can use the points on Tesla services like the amusement park or discounts??? How awesome would that be??

6) Tesla BBQ beach party accessory kit: Electric beach party kit that could include things like music, electronically heated grill, ice box, cellphone charging, emergency kit. Charged in a Tesla of course. :D

7) University parking and transport: No better place then to start a smart transport system than universities! Make quiet pollution free transport across, between, or to campuses.

• Love
Reactions: NeverFollow