TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

JB Straubel Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Tesla Motors' started by clmason, Jan 31, 2014.

1. clmason

clmason Member

I'm really happy to see JB sharing in the limelight with Elon over in the EU!

Over the past few years it seemed like JB did not get much press time. The videos coming out of Germany and Amsterdam are great. I'm hoping for more JB exposure in the future. Personally, I think JB is an unsung hero in terms of Tesla-lore and deserves a more credit and exposure. I would really like to see him do more interviews and blogs.

• Love x 1
  2. Benz

Benz Active Member

Absolutely correct.

3. Discoducky

Discoducky Active Member

I think JB and EM make a great pair and seem to feed of each other. I do hope JB talks more as I really enjoyed his Stanford presentation.

4. ItsNotAboutTheMoney

ItsNotAboutTheMoney Active Member

No! JB Straubel should be busy working! There's technology to be made!

5. omarsultan

omarsultan Active Member

+1 JB is a good counterpoint and is the right point person for certain audiences

6. eepic

eepic Member

There's sadly a lot of companies where the top brass are simply business suits who have no hand in the design and technical aspects of their company, it's great that Elon and JB are one of the exceptions (interestingly in some ways, a parallel to Jobs/Ives at Apple). The side effect of following all of Musk's conversations is that we only get like 5% new information each time, more JB from a different perspective would be awesome.