Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

JB Straubel Appreciation Thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm really happy to see JB sharing in the limelight with Elon over in the EU!

Over the past few years it seemed like JB did not get much press time. The videos coming out of Germany and Amsterdam are great. I'm hoping for more JB exposure in the future. Personally, I think JB is an unsung hero in terms of Tesla-lore and deserves a more credit and exposure. I would really like to see him do more interviews and blogs.

• Love
Reactions: Lex
I'm really happy to see JB sharing in the limelight with Elon over in the EU!

Over the past few years it seemed like JB did not get much press time. The videos coming out of Germany and Amsterdam are great. I'm hoping for more JB exposure in the future. Personally, I think JB is an unsung hero in terms of Tesla-lore and deserves a more credit and exposure. I would really like to see him do more interviews and blogs.

Absolutely correct.

+1 JB is a good counterpoint and is the right point person for certain audiences

There's sadly a lot of companies where the top brass are simply business suits who have no hand in the design and technical aspects of their company, it's great that Elon and JB are one of the exceptions (interestingly in some ways, a parallel to Jobs/Ives at Apple). The side effect of following all of Musk's conversations is that we only get like 5% new information each time, more JB from a different perspective would be awesome.