Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

JEBINC's review of new N2itive "tartan" adjustable camber arms for Plaid and MS/MSLR (2021+)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It looks like it will be a while before I am able to receive and review this great product. Per the N2itive web site, it appears we have another delivery slip until the 2nd half of November. Check back in January for my review.

Until then, all the best and enjoy the upcoming holiday season!

Untrue. Lots of camber adjustment. I changed almost a degree and there was space to change another couple

Edit… the front control arm from them is super awesome. I also went a bit more negative up front and the car is just planted around turns.
Interesting, jeb's impression of camber change is from my feedback. My car is lowered -7 in the rear. My trailing arms at full adjustment brought the camber to -2.2° which was around 0.3° change. I ran this past Jesse at MP and he confirmed this was about right. You say you went more negative on the front, did you go more or less negative on the rear?

• Informative
Reactions: jebinc
Interesting, jeb's impression of camber change is from my feedback. My car is lowered -7 in the rear. My trailing arms at full adjustment brought the camber to -2.2° which was around 0.3° change. I ran this past Jesse at MP and he confirmed this was about right. You say you went more negative on the front, did you go more or less negative on the rear?
I used both the rear trailing arms from MPP not just the one arm. With both, the adjustability is very wide.

For the rear I went from -2.5ish to -1.5 camber
For the front I went from -0.5 to -1.3 camber

• Informative
Reactions: lbowroom and jebinc
Got tracking number as well.. can't wait to get them on the cars.

Any recommendations for alignment shops in Seattle areas? That know Tesla's... Also, best settings for alignment, 21' on MS, 22' on MX, low setting for driving

Got tracking number as well.. can't wait to get them on the cars.

Any recommendations for alignment shops in Seattle areas? That know Tesla's... Also, best settings for alignment, 21' on MS, 22' on MX, low setting for driving
Can't help for shops in the Seattle area but I did start a thread on alignment settings. My needs might be a bit different from yours since I'm also drag racing my Plaid and want less camber for better traction though.

Best alignment settings - educate me please

Just delivered today. Stay tuned.

1C8FD37B-C5C8-48B7-BA17-9690F31B13E7.jpeg

Installed the SX-P2's yesterday. Pretty straightforward. The strut is in the way of one of the upper bolts but a swivel socket gets around that. They provided 2 new bolts for the upper mount but I used the stock ones. The 2 lock bolts to lock the adjuster face down and I found it pretty tricky to torque with a torque wrench even with the wheel off. Probably should have put it on top. I'm not on lowering links and adjusted it to a +3 instead of the +7 they recommended until I can get it aligned next week as I don't know what it does to toe (bad toe kills tires like no other).

Quick measurement afterwards with my digital level showed camber it to be around -1.5 deg. For the S, their recommended rear camber of -0.75 to -0.85 seems super conservative... I've had cars in the -1+ camber range and by the time the tires need to be replaced, the inner side is still ok even though its more worn out.

• Informative
Reactions: cleverscreenam
Installed the SX-P2's yesterday. Pretty straightforward. The strut is in the way of one of the upper bolts but a swivel socket gets around that. They provided 2 new bolts for the upper mount but I used the stock ones. The 2 lock bolts to lock the adjuster face down and I found it pretty tricky to torque with a torque wrench even with the wheel off. Probably should have put it on top.
Did you find both lock lock bolts to be hard to get into a position to torque down ? I know the instructions specially say to place the collar lock down as to avoid any potential spacing issues.

Looking forward to hearing what your toe started at. Seems like good advice to set the rear toe to 0.10 - 0.15 degrees.

Last edited:
Did you find both lock lock bolts to be hard to get into a position to torque down ? I know the instructions specially say to place the collar lock down as to avoid any potential spacing issues.

Looking forward to hearing what you toe started at. Seems like good advice to set the rear toe to 0.10 - 0.15 degrees.

Yeah it’s hard. I don’t see any obstruction with the collar lock facing back or up so that could work