Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Jeda charged me March 16, hasn't responded since

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Totally get that these are unique times and I'm totally fine with being patient for my order. My issue here is that they charged me right away, didn't ship, and haven't responded to any inquiries.

Im hoping they monitor this forum. Just looking to cancel the order at this point.

• Informative
Reactions: UnicornDriver
YMMV I've been conversing with them since November for a warranty replacement. Each time I've chased it up there's been another reason for the delay & break in comms. The product is great, the people seem lovely. But their processes are clearly pants and their communication is worse.

Overall it's a good thing no puppies are harmed by their actions, or lack thereof.

Reactions: UnicornDriver
Totally get that these are unique times and I'm totally fine with being patient for my order. My issue here is that they charged me right away, didn't ship, and haven't responded to any inquiries.

Im hoping they monitor this forum. Just looking to cancel the order at this point.

From their Shipping Section: “Orders placed before April 7th, will ship by 04/16/2020. General orders have a 10 business day processing time.”

Jeda Products | Shipping

How long ago did you order? It’s also a holiday 4 day weekend during a flipping outbreak. They don’t seem to have a big team of people and there’s lots of “us” hitting them up. If you’re like 1/4+ of the U.S.... you ain’t got *sugar* to do but wait anyways. If you want to cancel, call your credit card company and do a charge back.

I had to wait awhile too mid last year for the pad & hub. Eventually got a hold of them and they said they were slammed and the stuff shipped shortly afterwards. I also pre-ordered the hub for our new Model Y, it’ll show before I get the dang new car I bet.

My experience in the last few weeks with Jeda has been pretty good. Ordered the USB hub and the wireless charging pad at the same time but on separate orders so to get the most on the discount :)
  • Mar.22: Both orders were placed and the wireless pad shipped out a day later, and received about a week later (FedEx SmartPost is usually slow).
  • Mar.31: Got an email from Jeda explaining the delays on the hub due to COVID-19 and provided the timeline below:
    • 04/02/2020 - 04/07/2020 : Order Prep. Prepare processing orders for shipping.
    • 04/08/2020 - 04/11/2020 : Begin Shipping Orders.
    • ✔️ 04/14/2020 - 04/15/2020 : All Orders Shipped / No Pending Orders.
  • Apr.12: Followed up with Jeda from my end since I have not received any tracking info
  • Apr.13: Response from Jeda and told me that my order is in the queue being worked on and should ship this week. Fingers crossed.
Overall, not so bad of an experience for me and sorry to hear a lot of others are having issues. BTW, be sure to include your order number when you message them on their website.

In case anyone did not get an update message from JEDA, below is what I just got. Understand the delays TBH especially for small business and hopefully we'll all be getting our orders sooner than later :)
------------------------------------------------------------
Firstly, let's start by saying thank you for your order and patience with us during this very crazy time! Like many other companies (both large and small) we have been navigating the changing situation for COVID-19 orders.

We'll be frank, here's the situation: there are delays. There have been delays in every aspect, from quality checks, to packaging, to labeling and to shipping. When we ship out each product and order, each one goes through a quality check, is shrink wrapped, and then packaged appropriately before being labeled and entered into the system. All of this has been taking much much longer than it did before, due to very specific regulations that must be followed, as per the CDC.

After realizing our last timeline for this week could not be met, we wanted to send an update and set proper expectations for our customers. We did not want to do this until speaking with our employees and the logistical partners we work with for scheduling shipments. We appreciate your patience during these times. Our priority remains keeping our staff employed with proper pay, supporting public courier services, and providing our customers with quality products.

Here are some things that we are ensuring and offering at Jeda:

• All associates who handle fulfillment are required to wear protective gloves and safety masks and maintain a 10+ft distance.
  • We’ve extended our paid sick days for employees.
  • Added Hazard Pay, which increases the effective wages for employees.
Some orders have already been fulfilled this week, and if your order has shipped you likely have received tracking details via email. We're working on getting the remainder of orders out, but have switched our timeline to the below:

April 13th-17th: Shipments begin
April 20th-25th: Shipments on Wed & Friday
April 27th - May 1st: Shipments on Monday, Wednesday, Friday, all pending orders finally shipped by the 1st. All orders fully shipped and delivered by May 1st (we know we said this last time, but this is our updated and certain time frame.)

We understand this message may not be well received, and that many of you may be frustrated by this delay. We are too, and we wish we could do more to get things done faster without compromising safety. These are extraordinary times, and as such, we have had to take extraordinary measures.

For Domestic U.S orders, we ship via USPS priority mail, or FedEx with a tracking number. We are going to be working to ship as many shipments via USPS priority mail to support the United States Postal Service during a time of great need for them.

For International orders, we ship via DHL and UPS. You will receive a tracking number, and we recommend using the website 17track.net to be able to track the exact location of your parcel. DHL and UPS work with public postal services, so it will transfer to the main postal courier service in your respective country or region.

• Informative
Reactions: Matsayz
I ordered a hub on march 3rd. Charged my CC immediately. So far nothing. Many ppl who ordered after me have theirs.. Today, I get a fedex notice (mind you it's only the printing of the label) for a wireless pad. Not what I ordered and a fake tracking #. Going to report these jokers as fraud to my credit card company. COVID or not, I should have gotten my order before ppl who purchased in April!

I ordered a Hub and Pad on March 21st and was charged a day later, but still I do not have my order/tracking number. I am going to report to my credit card as well. They must not have items in stock and don't want to tell their customers.
I ordered a hub on April 3rd. Yesterday, I got a shipping and FedEx tracking number. I had never sent them an email, because their website was very specific as to how long it would take to ship.

I ordered a Hub and Pad on March 21st and was charged a day later, but still I do not have my order/tracking number. I am going to report to my credit card as well. They must not have items in stock and don't want to tell their customers.

Totally up to you but have you reached out to the company? What item(s) did you order? The Model Y stuff is supposed to ship from 1 May on, I’m sure they’re having issues like every other company so maybe reach out to them.

So they're still at it, I've bought 2 items and got the same results, apparently I didn't learn the first time, now that they have some competition and at a cheaper cost, you would think they would get the hint. I've always felt it was a crowd funding operation, get enough money, get enough buyers then place an order and wait for the boat to show up from China

• Funny
Reactions: john5520
That’s really weird and totally not my experience at all.

I responded to one of their “delays” email updates and told them I had to move in a week. They reached out and assured me that the order would get here on time. And when the order shipped the CS personally emailed me and told me when it would get here by.

this was a week ago