Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Jeda Hub for Model Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’ve not seen any communication from Jeda in a couple months. They charged my card on 6/8/20 but I never got any order confirmation from them. I’ve e-mailed them and if they don’t answer within a week, I’m going to try to get my credit card company to get my money back. It looks like they just don’t know how to handle this. Funny thing is on Electrek there is a review for the MY hub. Review: Jeda Model Y USB-Hub brings 6 USB-C/A ports, $15 off - Electrek

I tweeted them and they responded pretty quick. Seriously, blow their Twitter up.

"Hey Eric! We had 3 prototype sample units. These are not final products, and they are prototype samples. We sent them to only 3 journalists and influencers we have known for many years. We sent them specifically at this time, knowing our shipping is starting ASAP."

https://twitter.com/getjeda/status/1316174364140728321?s=20

"The hub above, is an old model 3 hub ( USB A ) which was won in a giveaway, and those ship in 24-48 hours."

https://twitter.com/getjeda/status/1316174679858581504?s=20

Just received this email from JEDA...

Firstly, we want to take a moment to say a huge thanks to all of you for your patience in waiting for this USB Hub. You won't be disappointed you did! While the time to receive it was lengthy, you can rest assured the product was worked on and perfected for you, and was done so with safety and efficiency being the utmost concern.

Without further ado, shipments have begun! Production has finished. Over the past week we have been individually testing each USB Hub, and packaging them with the accessories that accompany them. We are going to be working on shrink-wrapping them up and sending them in weekly batches.

Reactions: NJEV-Don
Has Jeda said which ports are powered by the car's usb-a and which ones are powered by the car's usb-c port? Is it going to be possible to get 10 watts out of more than one of the hub's usb-a ports at the same time?

Last edited: