Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Jeda Hub for Model Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I wrote them yesterday they answered me today. They said they will ship my hub Nov 16-23. Got the same nonsense - testing - packaging - working around the clock - blah blah blah. Does anyone on this forum actually have one? I don't think it exists :)

Same here - I asked to cancel yesterday, within minutes they responded "Your order will be shipping by the end of next week as we are currently prepping and packaging remaining orders now and we will be sending an email as soon as your order heads out and will provide tracking information. If you'd prefer to cancel, we of course can do so but just want to let you know it is scheduled for shipment!"

I don't think any of that BS can be relied upon, but will wait another week...

Reactions: VaxAce
MODEL Y/3 OWNERS:

If you would like to change your address or add an item to your order, please do so asap. We won't be able to change orders once they are finished getting packed.

Please note our order system skips order numbers, so use the guidelines below if your order falls between any time numbers!

Order Numbers:

160000-172000 = Ship between 11/11-11/16
172000 - 179000 = Ship between 11/19-11/27 (no shipments on Thanksgiving)
179000 - 180000 = Ship between 11/28 - 12/1

o_O:eek:
Nobody knows! But could this be real? :rolleyes::mad:

This whole company has been pretty entertaining to deal with so far...it's been a great investment during covid. :p

Reactions: Stuart1714
the YouTube reviewers were sent the hub to try and post - basically advertising for Jeda. I think its all a delay tactic - The boat is coming in from China soon and there will be a customs hold... They will all ship at that point. Ive never heard such utter BS from a company about boxing and testing and batches - they ar workings s hard as they can HOWEVER through all of this they advertise coupons and sales etc and cannot deliver orders they have.

Yeah, I let them know it was a bad look to send emails promoting their latest product and promising quick delivery when some folks have been waiting for months.

I'm sympathetic. The pandemic has hit supply chains really hard, and small businesses have little to no control if they've outsourced to China. But there are steps they can take to handle things a bit better. Urging more sales when they haven't completed their previous transactions is shoddy.

Still looking forward to that hub, though! It is literally the last accessory I have been waiting for.

Yeah, I let them know it was a bad look to send emails promoting their latest product and promising quick delivery when some folks have been waiting for months.

I'm sympathetic. The pandemic has hit supply chains really hard, and small businesses have little to no control if they've outsourced to China. But there are steps they can take to handle things a bit better. Urging more sales when they haven't completed their previous transactions is shoddy.

Still looking forward to that hub, though! It is literally the last accessory I have been waiting for.

Here's an idea: design a product, commission a production run, acquire and warehouse the product and then advertise and collect money from customers as the product is shipped.

Yep, otherwise they are basically using "buyers" as a bank to finance their production runs. Saves on startup capital I guess.

This. They shouldn't be charging a card until it ships. If you are going to make a product and promote it before it is ready to ship and take orders... those are called pre-orders. I too have had problems with COVID and China along with customs holds with my small business. But that was over months and months ago.