Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Jeda Hub for Model Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
From the FTC

If the seller is unable to ship within the promised time, it must notify you, give a revised shipping date and give you the chance to cancel for a full refund or accept the new shipping date. The seller also must give you some way to exercise the cancellation option for free — for example, by supplying a prepaid reply card or staffing a toll-free telephone number.

• If you don’t respond — and the delay is 30 days or less — it’s assumed that you accept the delay and are willing to wait for the merchandise.
  • If you don’t respond — and the delay is more than 30 days — the order must be canceled by the 30th day of the delay period and a full refund issued promptly.
Billed for Merchandise You Never Received

these clowns infuriate me. So Ive received like 5 advertisements from them saying next day delivery for their charging thing - and 15% off the hub. They can't deliver what we have ordered and they advertise for more business. I get they want to do business but clearly they aren't doing the right thing here. Its like a mystery now. Still - nobody on this forum has actually received a hub and spoken up.. Odd huh? Think not.

I'm convinced this is a scam at this point. They are straight up ignoring me at this point via email. I don't even have the choice to chargeback because I ordered it such a long time ago. Everyone stay far as **** away from this "company"

I still follow this thread to see if anyone actually gets a product.

Sadly, I can't believe some of you are holding out on their non stop lies about delivery.

In may case, as soon as my dispute time limit was close, I canceled and disputed the charge.

You can always repurchase when someone actually receives a product. Good luck though.

I’ve tweeted at them and finally sent them a DM. I also received the email that my hub would be shipping THIS week, but they DM’ed me back saying I’m in the queue to ship NEXT week on 11/17. FML. This guys don’t know how to run a business. I recant all the neutrality I tried to bring to this discussion pages ago in this thread.

• Funny
Reactions: Raiders