Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Jeda Hub for Model Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've reported them to the FTC for Consumer fraud and I suggest you do the same thing: ReportFraud.ftc.gov

Thanks for the link. I filed a claim.

This is what I got from Jeda on Twitter, even though I told them I want a refund.

Cancel my USB hub order

Seen
This is ridiculous. I was told it would ship last week. No answer since then.

7:39 AM
Hey Eric, good morning. What's your order number?
https://twitter.com/getjeda
11:04 AM

11:07 AM
Hi Eric, sorry if you were told it would ship last week. Based on this order number, it won't ship for another week and a half . 18th-28th!

https://twitter.com/getjeda

Guys, you do know that you can cancel and order again once the item actually starts shipping. I've been reading this thread for sooooo long and everyone is complaining over nothing. Request a cancelation, money talks! I doubt they care about some complaints. The only way you're going to get their attention is by requesting your money back.

Guys, you do know that you can cancel and order again once the item actually starts shipping. I've been reading this thread for sooooo long and everyone is complaining over nothing. Request a cancelation, money talks! I doubt they care about some complaints. The only way you're going to get their attention is by requesting your money back.

Yeah I have. Its been a few weeks of requesting a refund. Only by telling them I filed a claim that they actually respond.

Reactions: kickenandbrian
No, this is not over nothing. It's about an unscrupulous business that charges the customer upon order, pockets the money, and doesn't send product till whenever.

You do realize one of the major complaints is that people cannot cancel because there's no response (or a few posts ago, one showing Jeda ignore the refund request with a promise of shipping mañana. And many others, having been charged months ago, have lost their opportunity to self-help by disputing the charge.

Reactions: ArtK and jsight

Except they won't cancel my order. They tried to give me $10 or something off, but when I said please cancel they ignored me. It's been over a week since that email exchange and a credit has not been issued yet to my card.

I was able to cancel my order. I sent them a message via Twitter. I told them I demand my order be canceled and that I filed a claim with the FTC. They responded immediately...

Funny how I had to tell them I filed a claim with the FTC to get a response. I suggest everyone having issues do the same.

Same here - I asked to cancel yesterday, within minutes they responded "Your order will be shipping by the end of next week as we are currently prepping and packaging remaining orders now and we will be sending an email as soon as your order heads out and will provide tracking information. If you'd prefer to cancel, we of course can do so but just want to let you know it is scheduled for shipment!"

I don't think any of that BS can be relied upon, but will wait another week...

----
November 14 - Of course I did not receive any communication, shipping status or delivery... So I requested cancellation, and filed complaints with FTC and BBB. Let's see how that triggers some action!

I tweeted at both TeslaInventory and @ryanjm to see if they have any contact that they can reach out on our behalf. The lies and mixed messages have gone on way too long at this point. There needs to be some form of resolution.

I also filed a complaint at the FTC site and pointed them here.

Last edited: