Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Jeda Hub for Model Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Finally got the order to ship! I'll update once I get the hub and test it out.

Attachments

• 44F6C3C8-D455-45A5-BE3E-ECC9525110F6.jpeg
    44F6C3C8-D455-45A5-BE3E-ECC9525110F6.jpeg
    145.8 KB · Views: 85
Reactions: NaiWiste
Finally got the order to ship! I'll update once I get the hub and test it out.

I also got a tracking number. However, if you look at the status on Fedex, you get

"Shipping label has been created. The status will be updated when shipment begins to travel."

So it's not actually in Fedex' hands yet. Typically there's only a couple days delay between creating the tracking number and scanning it as in transit. If I don't see movement by Monday I'll be suspicious. If it hasn't actually started moving by, say, a week after that, then I'm gonna be mad. And as you can see from my avatar, I'm likely to down a dram or two of sheep liniment and, well, we know what happens after that.

"It is said that if you leave your unshod horse near a Feegle mound overnight, and you place a sixpence nearby, in the morning the sixpence will be gone and you'll never see your horse again either."

I also got a tracking number. However, if you look at the status on Fedex, you get

"Shipping label has been created. The status will be updated when shipment begins to travel."

So it's not actually in Fedex' hands yet. Typically there's only a couple days delay between creating the tracking number and scanning it as in transit. If I don't see movement by Monday I'll be suspicious. If it hasn't actually started moving by, say, a week after that, then I'm gonna be mad. And as you can see from my avatar, I'm likely to down a dram or two of sheep liniment and, well, we know what happens after that.

"It is said that if you leave your unshod horse near a Feegle mound overnight, and you place a sixpence nearby, in the morning the sixpence will be gone and you'll never see your horse again either."

No tracking number for me yet, but they did the same thing to me when I ordered the old hub version and my wireless pad. They created and sent me the shipping notice using their ship software, but my package wasn't actually given to Fedex for another week. It's just another tactic they use to delay the angry mob.

According to their last email, my hub order is in the first batch which is supposed to ship "latest November 30th" which is Monday. If I do not get a tracking number which shows actual pickup by Monday November 30th, I'm sending another angry message to them and demanding a refund. I'm tired of their lies and BS.

• Disagree
Reactions: Teefal
Reading this thread has made me queasy about buying anything from Jeda. I actually have a need for their USB hub and wireless charger spacer, but the last thing I want to do is fund a scam artist.

A big thank you to this community for flushing out the crooks.

This thread hasn't "flushed out any crooks." Its put on display quite a show of entitlement, impatience, and self-righteousness, but it certainly didn't flush out any crooks...

The HUB is shipping. Late? Sure. Very late. But its shipping. And when it comes it will probably be *the best* USB hub on the market for my Model Y.

Of all the things that are wrong with the world right now, that are having a direct impact on my happiness and lifestyle, the fact that this company hit my credit card for an $80ish charge 5ish months ago and then didn't ship me a (likely *great*) product until almost 6 months later... well, its not ideal, but it doesn't crack my Top10... not even close.

i cancelled 2 weeks ago and just re-ordered...paid $10 less than my original order since i didn't know about the codes, hope it arrives once all the early orders get fulfilled...no rush for me. my order number is 18XXX will keep everyone posted.