Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Jeda Hub for Model Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got my hub this past week (ordered late September). I’m happy with it. I knew going in that there was going to be a wait. 3 months is certainly more than I was expecting. but hey, small company, popular product problems. Just happy I got it. It’s not like I desperately needed it. It just helped to clean things up and give me some extra ports if I ever need them. No regrets.

There was so much angst over Jeda hub that ordered one even though I was not sure I needed it. I am in my second month of MY ownership. I plugged in the sentry flash drive into the available USB port. I got the hub last week but I have not installed it yet. After Installing hub perhaps I can start using Amazon Alexa as it will go move me more ports.

Since my wife didn't get me a jeda hub for Christmas, I ordered one myself on 12/26 (hope yall get the sarcasm in that) and knew full well the order & shipping pains many people have had. Thought I would order and it arrives whenever it arrives.

To my surprise it arrived today (3 weeks, not too shabby by comparison). Took a few minutes to properly align the USB ports, but nothing too bad.

Works perfectly!

Since my wife didn't get me a jeda hub for Christmas, I ordered one myself on 12/26 (hope yall get the sarcasm in that) and knew full well the order & shipping pains many people have had. Thought I would order and it arrives whenever it arrives.

To my surprise it arrived today (3 weeks, not too shabby by comparison). Took a few minutes to properly align the USB ports, but nothing too bad.

Works perfectly!

Nice. I ordered the hub for my MY and the wireless charger w/spacer around the same time in December. Still waiting for shipping/delivery.

I ordered the hub way back and cancelled in December out of frustration. I ordered the hub and wireless charger on Jan 15th and other than an order confirmation, radio silence.

Just saw now the wireless pad is delayed to early February. Guess I'm a glutton for punishment.

Ordered December 29, arrived yesterday, January 20, installed today.

Very nicely done. As others have commented, very snug fit, but that's a good thing.

They included a spacer, which I didn't ask for. Can somebody tell me what that's for?

I ordered mine in October, got it a few days ago.

Honestly, a quality product. From packaging to installation, it was all smooth sailing.

If any of the Jeda folks are reading this, just be straightshooters next time!

I didn't get my spacer though, which would be useful for my Pro Max.

Reactions: laservet
I ordered mine in October, got it a few days ago.

Honestly, a quality product. From packaging to installation, it was all smooth sailing.

If any of the Jeda folks are reading this, just be straightshooters next time!

I didn't get my spacer though, which would be useful for my Pro Max.
I just sent them a message saying they forgot to ship the spacer - I received it a week later.

The USB hub and charger are exactly what is needed. My order from October was delayed due to China shipping and Covid at the factory, but I will say these are well worth the wait. The JEDA wireless charging pad blows the stock one away. I have an iPhone XS Max with an Otrerbox case that would not QI charge on the stock charger. The new one charges perfect and with the extra USB ports I have room for two video games controllers and an Amazon Auto Echo. Happy driving!