Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Jeda/Nomad Wireless Charging alternatives on Amazon

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
charging 2 iPhones on Jeda pad

Er, I wouldn't put a phone near a Jeda pad! They contain loads of strong Neodyumn magnets which destroy the optical image stabiliser and compasss in your phone and likely void teh warranty in the same way magnetic phone mounts do. Only use a Jeda pad if you don't use the phone for navigation and don't use the camera and if your phone is already out of warranty. Apple try and downplay it, but it's a serious issue: Magnetic accessories might interfere with iPhone cameras

Er, I wouldn't put a phone near a Jeda pad! They contain loads of strong Neodyumn magnets which destroy the optical image stabiliser and compasss in your phone and likely void teh warranty in the same way magnetic phone mounts do. Only use a Jeda pad if you don't use the phone for navigation and don't use the camera and if your phone is already out of warranty. Apple try and downplay it, but it's a serious issue: Magnetic accessories might interfere with iPhone cameras

they don't have any magnets not sure what you are talking about. perhaps you are confused with their USB Hub which is a totally different product........

Just got my Jeda 2 wireless pad and it’s awesome. Shipping took 2 days and the packaging and product are TOP rate. Tesla should contract with them to provide for the car as OEM. Product is gorgeous and extremely high quality. Left usb to pad and right usb to splitter to right side of pad. Retains full dash cam while charging 2 iPhones on Jeda pad. Highly recommended beautifully designed product. A+++

How has it lasted so far?

My Jeda gen 1 has held up just fine. No melting like some. I live in Northern California so not as hot and humid like others. I ended up purchasing a different charger because the gen 1 charged at a slower rate. Otherwise I was completely satisfied with the product. I do think the gen 2 is a vast improvement to gen 1. I also purchased their usb hub which is awesome. The only gripe I have with Jeda is their customer service stinks and takes forever to get the product. Once you have the product though, most should feel satisfied. I know I am.

''

So avoid JEDA?