I received my replacement and it is adequate. It charges at a medium rate -- say 6 out of 10.I've had the same problems as most with an iPhone 11 Pro. Even plugged into the wall it was barely able to charge at a rate high enough to keep the charge level constant.
They have sent me a replacement that will be arriving shortly, so I will update you.
I am having the same issues with the v4 pad. Have been waiting 2 months so far on a replacement and Jeda is essentially ghosting me when I try to get any type of response from customer service. Very disappointing.The V4 charging pad is garbage!
I am having the same issues with the v4 pad. Have been waiting 2 months so far on a replacement and Jeda is essentially ghosting me when I try to get any type of response from customer service. Very disappointing.
i do keep getting emails from them about new product offers and sales, but absolutely horrible support on existing orders.
It never occured to me that the camera lens was the reason the top part of the Tesla wireless pad is recessed. Makes sense now that you point it out!I got my hub and V4 charger yesterday (ordered in January). The hub is great… perfect fit. The red insert wasn’t affixed straight but I can’t see it behind the door so not concerned. The V4 charger is disappointing however.
There are several advantages to the Tesla pad over competitive pads. It is heavy so doesn’t budge. It is easy to wipe clean. And the top third of the surface is recessed to accommodate camera lenses so phones always lay flat.
- The fake suede surface is NOT as plush as the one in the new Tesla consoles. It is extremely thin, there is something under one spot (dust or a screw head?) and not entirely smooth across the surface so a problem with the adhesive maybe?
- The MagSafe magnets are not as strong as other MagSafe accessories. The phones don’t “snap” into place. You have to fiddle with the phones to find the spot and it isn’t in the same position on both sides. Also, the phones constantly look crooked because they float above the ledge which in the stock pad keeps them aligned.
- The pad does not have tabs that secure it under the bottom ledge like the Tesla pad so when you lift a MagSafe phone, the tray lifts with it slightly and then falls back into place
- If you don’t use a case, the camera lenses keep the phone from laying flat and after a couple uses, the imprint of the lenses are seen on the surface.
- The instructions are from the v3 pad and say to connect the included 2 usb-a cables. However, they also include a single USB-c cable with no explanation. I’m assuming you can connect it to one port and still charge 2 phones?
They responded to me 72 hours after I sent a similar request. Took a couple of back and forth emails but they did refund the products I purchased (before I found these forums) that never shipped.