Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Jeda V4 Wireless Charger

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Holy crap I wish I read these comments here. I put in an order around October when my Pixel 6 Pro shipped. Just like the video above, it only charges on the ight side, which I guess is better than not being able to fit at all in my Nomad charger, but still useless. I'm going to request a refund. This is unfortunate. I guess I should get an alternative? Taptes?

I'm even more mad the guy in the video basically has the same phones as I do (I have a 12 Pro Max instead of a 12). The phone charges on either side of the pad and in landscape, but the Pixel 6 Pro is useless and only works on the right side.

Last edited:
Holy crap I wish I read these comments here. I put in an order around October when my Pixel 6 Pro shipped. Just like the video above, it only charges on the ight side, which I guess is better than not being able to fit at all in my Nomad charger, but still useless. I'm going to request a refund. This is unfortunate. I guess I should get an alternative? Taptes?

I'm even more mad the guy in the video basically has the same phones as I do (I have a 12 Pro Max instead of a 12). The phone charges on either side of the pad and in landscape, but the Pixel 6 Pro is useless and only works on the right side.
I hope you have better luck with them, they have a reputation for ghosting their customers. I've been trying to get a refund since Oct. I contacted them again about the replacement having the same issue and they gave me this big speal about how they thoroughly test and take all their customers inquiries seriously. In their wisdom they said they would send me a third replacement. I said I just want a refund and I haven't heard from them since. This was way back in Jan, it is now Feb.

For those of you wanting to charge your Pixel 6 Pro wirelessly look elsewhere and stay away from Jeda. Don't continue to support shady companies like Jeda.

I hope you have better luck with them, they have a reputation for ghosting their customers. I've been trying to get a refund since Oct. I contacted them again about the replacement having the same issue and they gave me this big speal about how they thoroughly test and take all their customers inquiries seriously. In their wisdom they said they would send me a third replacement. I said I just want a refund and I haven't heard from them since. This was way back in Jan, it is now Feb.

For those of you wanting to charge your Pixel 6 Pro wirelessly look elsewhere and stay away from Jeda. Don't continue to support shady companies like Jeda.
I ordered a Taptes and got that working for my Pixel 6 Pro w/ Google case. The Taptes charges on both sides and horizontally--something the Jeda V4 fails to do.

I emailed Jeda right afterward, linked to this Youtube video too and they offered a replacement (sounds the same as your story with them claiming they thoroughly test their units). I told them no I wanted to return and they ghosted me. Their support is so bad. I remember when I was waiting for MONTHS for the V4 charger they replied once really quickly, promised a shipping date, and when that blew past and I asked what happened they ghosted me for a month+.

Their support is a joke. For any companies with ticketing support system, Jira systems, it's not hard to watch your dashboard for metrics of how tickets age and how long it has been since a reply and if it's waiting for YOU to act on. I don't even work in this field, but have watched many friends and colleagues manage these kinds of systems, and I seriously wonder what the dashboard looks like on their side? Like 5000 tickets all 30+ days overdue for a response? Must be a bunch of clowns running the show or something, or that's just the nature of a 10 person startup--the same person negotiating with suppliers in China is trying to handle a support ticket system?

I'm this close to using the credit card dispute method.

I just got my V4 pad without instructions and a request to them for help hasn't been answered yet. So I am asking for help from the gang.

The box has the pad, a replacement bottom panel and 3 cables - one USB-C and two USB-A all to micro USB. The back of the panel has two micro USB connectors. One says "P" and the other says "P & L."

The "instructions" say to connect the Jeda cables to the back of the pad then connect to the front dashboard of the Tesla. The Jeda spacer allows fast wired charging. However, nothing tells me which cables connect where or how fast wired charging is supposed to work.

Do I connect one cable (USB-A or USB-C?) to P then to the Tesla and the P & L cable goes under the panel to the front for fast charging? What is the third cable for and where does it go?

Anyone actually get this thing running?

Well, mine was 'supposed' to arrive today, and the DHL/USPS tracking said it was delivered today, but nothing showed up. So my saga continues, and although my gut told me that this order would be messy like the USB hub, I still went through with the order, and still don't have the product I ordered. I emailed them this evening, and I don't expect to hear anything, so I'll be calling DHL and USPS tomorrow to see if they know where it is. I'm not holding my breath, and assume that they won't have it, and I'll be asking Jeda for a refund. I don't plan on purchasing another one because I'm tired of wasting my time. It is actually less of a pain in the ass at this point to remove the cover from my iPhone 13 Pro Max every time I want to use the wireless charger vs. dealing with these issues.

Okay, I figured it out — thank you YouTube!

The box has one USB-C and two USB-A cables, all to micro USB. The back of the panel has two micro USB connectors. One says "P" and the other says "P & L."

P is for the left portrait coil. P&L is for the right portrait and bottom landscape coils. Use whatever cables your car supports.

I have the Jeda hub which gives me 2 each USB-A and USB-C.

I ran the USB-C cable for the left since I use that most often and ran the USB-A for the P&L. I also ran a 1 meter USB-C to Lightning cable through the right hole then into the cable channel and up through the Jeda spacer and coiled it on the right pad for high-speed charging if needed.

Yep, that's exactly what happened to me. They were pretty responsive at first when I asked to cancel separate order for the charger spacer after I realized it's included with the charger pad. But when I asked for support for Pixel6 Pro and Pixel 6 charging only on the right side (yes, the same problem with the smaller phone), they just stopped responding.
BTW, they didn't refund my canceled order too, so I filed a complaint with my credit card issuer.
Stay away from this shady business!

• October 31, 2021: Order placed
  • Jan 3rd: Finally received product after months of poor communication
  • Jan 13th: Requested RMA
  • Mar 9th: After weeks of slow response, and trying to offer an exchange and flat out not reading any of my requests (I wanted to return for a refund), they finally granted me an RMA
  • Mar 17th: Return unit received per tracking
  • Apr 11th: I gave them a full 3 weeks (15 business days starting March 21st) to process the return per their own policies. They explicitly called out return to be processed within their timeframe policy, so I gave them time, but now that time's up, I'm sending another reminder email.

The support is abysmal. Do these guys use a ticketing system? What happens when they log into their support systems? Does it show that every email is overdue for a response by 2+ weeks? I would be ashamed to work at a place like this.

I've sent Jeda 4 emails and still have not received a reply about issues with V4 of their wireless charging pad. The Alacantara surface has 3 areas were the material is bunched up, and the left side of the pad doesn't charge my iPhone 13 mini unless I move it around a bit but has no issues charging on the right side or bottom. Oh, I also didn't get their $10 discount deal. This is the third product I've purchased from them, bought their HUB and SSD for the HUB and really like them. But when a company ignores their customer issues after getting the money, I just can't recommend them to anyone.

I have had so many issues with Jeda.
First my sister was coming to the UK from California so she ordered the pad for me with a two week lead time. After two weeks the pad did not arrive.
She contacted Jeda and they said it would not arrive before she left for the UK.
She replied asking for a cancellation and got no response.
She finally sent it to me in the UK about 7 months later as Jeda would not refund her and insisted on charging her for shipping despite her canceling it before it was shipped.
Now the pad has arrived and does not work with any Samsung flip phone which os the main reason she bought it for us.
So disappointed and Angry at Jeda.
Will never buy anything from them again as their Q&A specifies that the Z flip 3 would fit however does not mention that the charging pad will not work with the phone despite the phone fitting on the pad.
What crooks.

I had no replies to my emails when I tried to ask some basic questions.

They make quite a song and dance about their products being “American made”, and how that’s what makes it worth the premium you pay, but I’ve had better and faster support from companies in China than I’ve ever had from them, sadly.

A real disappointment because their product concepts are nice. I have a Jeda hub in my car and at this point I’m praying that it will never go wrong because I can only assume I’ll get no support, warranty or not.

I eventually was able to hear back from Jeda and they replaced my pad and gave me the $10 discount plus another $10 for my trouble. I put my iPhone in a Magsafe case, so now it lines up correctly on the pad and it all works fine. I like their products but they really need to work on customer support because it shouldn't take so long to get a reply back from them. We are in the 21st Century right?

Or maybe they shouldn't take orders if they don't have product in stock.
100%. Under the name of a small business, it is not OK to charge cards and ghost customers for 2+ months and still advertise everything in stock to lure in more people.

I was a big supporter of Jeda, but now I have raised a dispute with my credit card company. I was told if the dispute lands, the order will be on hold. The credit card company said that is not true. They do not have to do that, and they can just ship the order and deny the claim.

What a cluster!

Reactions: Resist
I've sent Jeda 4 emails and still have not received a reply about issues with V4 of their wireless charging pad. The Alacantara surface has 3 areas were the material is bunched up, and the left side of the pad doesn't charge my iPhone 13 mini unless I move it around a bit but has no issues charging on the right side or bottom. Oh, I also didn't get their $10 discount deal. This is the third product I've purchased from them, bought their HUB and SSD for the HUB and really like them. But when a company ignores their customer issues after getting the money, I just can't recommend them to anyone.

Have an iPhone 12 mini, and it only charges on the left side if I first have it charging on the right side. The weird part is the charging icon comes on, on my phone, but it doesn't actually add any charge to the phone, even after 30 minutes.

Wanted to throw my experience in here after reading the 7+ pages of comments. After reading them I was hesitant to order this from Jeda, but I just got an iPhon 14 pro max & it wouldn't fit on my Taptes charger that I've been using for the last 2+ years, and from my quick looking it seemed I had no other options aside from fabricating something myself.

I emailed Jeda on 9/19 asking if these were available and ready to ship. To my surprise they responded back within an hour to confirm that was the case. I placed my order & even was able to use a coupon code to save $10. The next day I received a welcome email from Jeda with a $15 code attached. I quickly emailed asking if they could adjust my order to include that vs. the $10 one I had applied (I get it's only $5 but didn't hurt to ask). To my surprise another quick response & a credit to my order of that $5.

My charger shipped out that same day (day after I placed the order) from California. Arrived to New York on the 27th (1 week or so shipping) and I installed it as soon as it arrived. Fits great and my phone & my wife's iphone 13 both work great with cases on each, mine being a magsafe & her's being a non-magsafe silicone case. Both phones charge on left & right as well as horizontal across the bottom. Also really appreciate the extra spacer provided to give an extra lip to keep phone from sliding into the abyss.

0 issues with jeda or the charger and am very happy with my purchase. Figured i'd add my positive experience in contrast to all the negative ones I've read, not to lessen those, which I'm sure all are accurate & frustrating, but to just show that there are good & bad experiences.