Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Jingle Outside

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just tried it. You have to toggle Jingle Outside on first, then turn on the Jingle All The Way toggle. Not very intuitive, but it works on my car. I'm guessing zero resources at Tesla will be dedicated to make Jingle Outside more intuitive, so it'll be the way it is.

It's cool that it works while the car is driving, so I'll be using it a few times this month for sure. LOL! Too bad it only plays for about 15 seconds.

Just checked this morning and found that it works as described below. Pity it's so short but will be participating in our neighborhood Santa Ride Along with this feature!;)
I just tried it. You have to toggle Jingle Outside on first, then turn on the Jingle All The Way toggle. Not very intuitive, but it works on my car. I'm guessing zero resources at Tesla will be dedicated to make Jingle Outside more intuitive, so it'll be the way it is.

It's cool that it works while the car is driving, so I'll be using it a few times this month for sure. LOL! Too bad it only plays for about 15 seconds.