Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

JLONG™ - 40 Amp, J1772 extension cable

mattack4000

Oct 1, 2017
CA
I have a great condition JLong 40 Amp J1772 40 foot extension cable. They are $319 new, asking for $225. I have two outlets at my house, simply don't need the extension. This is essentially an extension cord for your EVSE if you use a regular J1772 plug and not the Tesla one.

JLONG™ - 20 foot J1772 extension cable

Prefer local pickup in San Jose

Watts_Up

Mar 4, 2019
In a galaxy far, far away
I have a great condition JLong 40 Amp J1772 40 foot extension cable. They are $319 new, asking for $225. I have two outlets at my house, simply don't need the extension. This is essentially an extension cord for your EVSE if you use a regular J1772 plug and not the Tesla one.

JLONG™ - 20 foot J1772 extension cable

Prefer local pickup in San Jose
This might be usefull when you travel and the destination charger is ICED!

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC