Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Joe+ mode

Neilio

Jul 8, 2020
Brentford
Just wondering what people's opinions are: should we have a Joe+ mode which removes all the myriad of bings bongs that a Tesla will scream at you during a regular drive? I'm kind of getting tired of the constant noises. Especially as the sensors are so cautious. I can't park the car in my underground car park without the car screaming it kerbs and pillars.

Reactions: Yachtsman

Neilio

Jul 8, 2020
Brentford
It’s a picture of a speaker which appears when you’re parking. I can’t post a pic as my car is in service but someone else may do
I honestly couldn't see anything. Except the volume control in the bottom left. But that didn't mute

Lickrob

Oct 31, 2019
UK
Not too sure but the volume control on the steering wheel seems to be multifunctional. Have you tried spinning it down while the bings are going off (put something right next to the rear sensor while parked then switch to reverse)

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC