Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Joe's Car Stuff - Dont buy

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
His business might be to scam a number of users while a small number of vocal users vouch for him.

Uh no. I got all my mats from him, and while it took a little longer than expected (he has been up front about why), I got my mats in perfect condition. I think people just expect small businesses to be Amazon or B&H or Best Buy, - so any delays feel like the end of the world by comparison.

Reactions: ElectricIAC
Uh no. I got all my mats from him, and while it took a little longer than expected (he has been up front about why), I got my mats in perfect condition. I think people just expect small businesses to be Amazon or B&H or Best Buy, - so any delays feel like the end of the world by comparison.
It doesn't give him any excuse to continue this way. Sure, feel sympathetic for him at first but when you assure people that it'll be better and continue to give empty promises, it's no longer acceptable. Know that saying, "fool me once; shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me." It makes people doubt and don't believe this guy at all. He continues to take in orders he can't fulfill but continues to say that he has inventory. He claims to give out his personal number and will respond MULTIPLE times, you still hear complaints of the same thing. It's just another excuse at this point. TMC won't ban him because he pays them and it only hurts tesla owners.

It doesn't give him any excuse to continue this way. Sure, feel sympathetic for him at first but when you assure people that it'll be better and continue to give empty promises, it's no longer acceptable. Know that saying, "fool me once; shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me." It makes people doubt and don't believe this guy at all. He continues to take in orders he can't fulfill but continues to say that he has inventory. He claims to give out his personal number and will respond MULTIPLE times, you still hear complaints of the same thing. It's just another excuse at this point. TMC won't ban him because he pays them and it only hurts tesla owners.

Well, I can't speak for others. I can only speak for my own experience. He's been pretty up-front about the situation, though I agree it's not ideal.

Reactions: ElectricIAC
I ordered my mats from PartsCatalog, in fact 4 orders were placed — interior set, universal cargo when the custom one wasn’t yet available, custom cargo and then frunk — and no problems when ordering from them. I thought their prices were good and communication was good and shipping/tracking info was reliable and as communicated. No messy personal issues to live through getting a product. Actually quite surprised to see that put out there. Anyway I think PartsCatalog may even be a vendor here if I correctly recall their thread a little while ago that was about 3D Maxpider mats like the kagu version but with a carpet texture. Just something to think about if you are weighing where to order your mats from and looking for a recommendation. I do love our 3D Maxpider kagu mats, have them in both our Teslas now.

I ordered my mats from PartsCatalog, in fact 4 orders were placed — interior set, universal cargo when the custom one wasn’t yet available, custom cargo and then frunk — and no problems when ordering from them. I thought their prices were good and communication was good and shipping/tracking info was reliable and as communicated. No messy personal issues to live through getting a product. Actually quite surprised to see that put out there. Anyway I think PartsCatalog may even be a vendor here if I correctly recall their thread a little while ago that was about 3D Maxpider mats like the kagu version but with a carpet texture. Just something to think about if you are weighing where to order your mats from and looking for a recommendation. I do love our 3D Maxpider kagu mats, have them in both our Teslas now.
Yep they’re a vendor here. I bought from them as well. Smooth and got my mats less than a week. Was $185 and painless. No one says anything bad about them. Joe on the other hand, he needs to leave.

@Joe Car Stuff I placed an order for 3D Maxpider mats for the Front/Rear Cargo areas on Saturday, 8/24. I’m still waiting on a shipment confirmation.

I would just appreciate an update on the order as all these posts have me worried...

On the otherhand, my interior mats I ordered from @partcatalog last Thursday have already shipped and will be delivered tomorrow. The only reason I didn’t order my frunk/trunk mats from Partcatalog was because they were out of stock at the time.

Sorry to revive an old thread here, but as a lurker for the past 3 months (finally got my delivery of model 3) I had to create an account to possibility warn others that Joecarstuff seems like a hit or miss. I placed an order for front row, back row, and trunk liners and I only received part of the order. I did not received the trunk liners. I have emailed Joe 3 times including a text message to the number listed here and I have yet to hear from anyone.

Sorry to revive an old thread here, but as a lurker for the past 3 months (finally got my delivery of model 3) I had to create an account to possibility warn others that Joecarstuff seems like a hit or miss. I placed an order for front row, back row, and trunk liners and I only received part of the order. I did not received the trunk liners. I have emailed Joe 3 times including a text message to the number listed here and I have yet to hear from anyone.

I recently ordered (late November) front/back cargo liner for Model S. I received the order the other week and noticed there was only one piece (back cargo liner). In the last few days I've sent an email, contact form, message on this board and just tonight found his contact number, so I sent a text. I saw in the previous thread from August that he was having some difficulties in life and I feel for him but if he is active enough to send out orders, I hope he would be equally as active in addressing the issues.

Reactions: chilman408