Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

"Join Tesla at the Philadelphia Auto Show"

madodel

X at the end of a rainbow
Supporting Member
Apr 6, 2015
Poconos, NE Pennsylvania, United States
Just got an email from Tesla saying they will be at the Philly Auto Show. No mention of Model X.

Join Tesla at the Philadelphia Auto Show

We are excited to announce that we will be returning to the 2016 Philadelphia Autoshow. Come visit us to learn more about Tesla’s award-winning Model S from our team and local Model S owners.
Dates
Saturday, January 30th -
Sunday, February 7th
Hours
Saturdays: 9AM – 10PM
Sunday 1/31: 9AM – 8PM
Weekdays: 12PM – 10PM
Sunday 2/7: 9AM – 6PM

TexasEV

Jun 5, 2013
Austin, TX
I wonder how they arranged this. Most local auto shows (unlike Detroit and Los Angeles) are produced by the auto dealers association.

gavine

Petrol Head turned EV Enthusiast
Apr 1, 2014
Philadelphia, PA
I'll be there. Fingers crossed that they will have a Model X.....

Looks like they grabbed real estate with the premium brands:

2016-Floor-Plan.jpg

Last edited:

PatD

Dec 21, 2014
Broomall, PA
I did not. I wasn't that upset that I was going to give them a hard time. I'm sure they heard from enough people asking about it.

If I really want to see it, I'll drive out to Devon which is much closer than Philly. I know there have been some out there at times.

They're trying to get the X into people's hands that have been waiting a long time. I get it.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC