Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Joined the (CPO) Club

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey folks! My name is Brett. Im a mid 40s retired military guy who currently live and works in NE FL. Ive wanted a Tesla for a while now and, finally, after a bit of mental back and forth I finally pulled the trigger on a CPO 2013 S85 (tech, sas, panoramic roof, 21" turbines) that I hope to pick up next weekend. I was going to purchase new but I just couldn't bring myself to spend that much money on any car. I'm perfectly happy buying a gently used car to save myself that first hit of depreciation.

I drive about 120 miles per day for work so my 2012 volt just wasn't doing it for me anymore. Im handing the volt over to my awesome wife and selling her honda insight to carmax.

Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself and thank all of you for all the great info I've picked while lurking about.

Have a great weekend!

Happy CPO 85 owners here in sunny (well, it was earlier today) Ontario. l-)

Congrats! You will love it. My wife tells me every day that her Tesla continues to amaze, and that's after three months and more than 6000 km of mostly road trip travel.

Willing to bet you plan your first road trip real soon now...

Welcome to the club! Speaking of clubs, click on the link in my signature to join the Florida Tesla Enthusiasts. You may not know it, but there are at least a couple of Model S owners on Amelia Island. One of them was nice enough to let me charge at his place when I was there for the Concours this year, and I ran into another at The Surf.