Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Journalists just don't care anymore...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
"I am feeling really good about being able to produce a compelling mass-market car in about three years,"

I kid, I kid.

I know that's not the actual error, but based on Tesla timeline history it will be 4, but that's almost 3 :smile:

Whoever wrote that headline (and Bonnie is correct, the headline is not written by the writer of the arrive) was not paying attention or did it on purpose simply to attract attention i.e. clicks.

As to USA Today, I don't associate that publication with the word "journalism", a word which I attach a certain level of professionalism and standards to.

Whoever wrote that headline (and Bonnie is correct, the headline is not written by the writer of the arrive) was not paying attention or did it on purpose simply to attract attention i.e. clicks.

As to USA Today, I don't associate that publication with the word "journalism", a word which I attach a certain level of professionalism and standards to.

I thi k you have a naive view of journalism. It's a business thst makes money from stories. Like book publishing and the movie industry. People are disgusted when they see it manipulated by foreign governments, but here it's long been manipulated by businessmen. The Internet's just made it more obvious that it'll do whatever it takes to make money.