Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Odd when I first posted in this thread there was only one video up and three messages total. There are now a slew of videos from Joushep posted between the first message and the first comment. It looks like there was some sort of delay in getting the follow up videos posted.

Most if not all these videos look like videos I've seen from other people.

Odd when I first posted in this thread there was only one video up and three messages total. There are now a slew of videos from Joushep posted between the first message and the first comment. It looks like there was some sort of delay in getting the follow up videos posted.

Most if not all these videos look like videos I've seen from other people.

Mod Note: The OP had posted a large number of threads with videos in a very short period of time. It was decided that they should be collected together into a single thread, similar to other contributors who are known to post many videos.

Last edited:
In what country was this filmed? I hate to be a Debbie Downer but the girl turning away from the windshield and putting on makeup would definitely lose her license and likely face charges in any European country as well as any US state, should this video reach the proper authorities.

Mod Note: The OP had posted a large number of threads with videos in a very short period of time. It was decided that they should be collected together into a single thread, similar to other contributors who are known to post many videos.

OK, that makes sense. I'm glad I'm not hallucinating. :smile:

- - - Updated - - -

In what country was this filmed? I hate to be a Debbie Downer but the girl turning away from the windshield and putting on makeup would definitely lose her license and likely face charges in any European country as well as any US state, should this video reach the proper authorities.

I think the original poster of the video took it down, it currently only appears on Tesla Turk's page. I saw it when it first came out and it was done by a makeup company in the US somewhere, possibly New York. If the cops caught her, she would have gotten a hefty ticket at minimum.

Hi Merhaba ben yusuf ben bir türküm öncelikle türkçe yazdığım için özür dilerim ancak ingilizcem çok iyi değil burada yaptığınız çok güzel bir iş ben elimden geldiği kadar tesla'nın videolarını paylaşarak insanların bu inanılmaz araç hakkında daha fazla bilgiye ulaşmasını sağlamaya çalışıyorum ayrıca sizin gibi dünyanın diğer taraflarında yaşayan insanlarla da konuşarak bilgi paylaşmak iyi olur diye düşünüyorum birgün türkiye ye gelirseniz dünyanın en güzel yerlerinden biri olan antalya ya uğramayı unutmayın.

Last edited:
Hi Merhaba ben yusuf ben bir türküm öncelikle türkçe yazdığım için özür dilerim ancak ingilizcem çok iyi değil burada yaptığınız çok güzel bir iş ben elimden geldiği kadar tesla'nın videolarını paylaşarak insanların bu inanılmaz araç hakkında daha fazla bilgiye ulaşmasını sağlamaya çalışıyorum ayrıca sizin gibi dünyanın diğer taraflarında yaşayan insanlarla da konuşarak bilgi paylaşmak iyi olur diye düşünüyorum birgün türkiye ye gelirseniz dünyanın en güzel yerlerinden biri olan antalya ya uğramayı unutmayın.
I don't understand a word of that...

Well, according to Google translation it says:

Hi Hi, I'm Joseph , I 'm sorry to write Turkish first of a song but the English I 'm trying to make is not very good where you make a very good job , I share the video -existent as I got people's access to more information about this amazing tool also in other parts of the world like you better information sharing in talking with people who think if he had come someday remember antalya turkey or not , one of the most beautiful places in the world .

Seems as though Google still has some work to do.

I don't understand a word of that...

translate text

Well, according to Google translation it says:

Hi Hi, I'm Joseph , I 'm sorry to write Turkish first of a song but the English I 'm trying to make is not very good where you make a very good job , I share the video -existent as I got people's access to more information about this amazing tool also in other parts of the world like you better information sharing in talking with people who think if he had come someday remember antalya turkey or not , one of the most beautiful places in the world .

Seems as though Google still has some work to do.

he says (in a grammatically very bad Turkish)

"Hi Hello I am Yusuf, a Turk. firstly, sorry for writing in Turkish but my English is not good enough. the work you do here is great. I also share tesla videos to inform people about this unbelievably nice car. also i think it would be great to share information with people like you who lives around the world. if someday you come to turkey, don't forget to visit antalya, which is one of the most beautiful places on earth."

Last edited: