Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

JTBおでかけカードプレミアが1年間無料に Free NCS-compatible JTB charging card for one year

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

hiroshiy

My Teslaにログインすると、JTBおでかけカードプレミアの申し込みボタンが出ます。7月から来年の6月まで、月額料金も都度の従量料金もテスラが払ってくれるそうです。
スーパーチャージャーの遅延のお詫びでしょうか。

Yes, it's free for one year, 100% on Tesla! The card is one of the NCS compatible cards, so you can use all NCS CHAdeMO and standard chargers for free. That's 5700 CHAdeMOs and additional 5000 standard charging stations. Most Mitsubishi dealers have one, some Nissans are NCS compatible.

Just registered! Thanks for the heads-up.

My Teslaにログインすると、JTBおでかけカードプレミアの申し込みボタンが出ます。7月から来年の6月まで、月額料金も都度の従量料金もテスラが払ってくれるそうです。
スーパーチャージャーの遅延のお詫びでしょうか。

Yes, it's free for one year, 100% on Tesla! The card is one of the NCS compatible cards, so you can use all NCS CHAdeMO and standard chargers for free. That's 5700 CHAdeMOs and additional 5000 standard charging stations. Most Mitsubishi dealers have one, some Nissans are NCS compatible.

As far as I know, approximately over 400 Nissan dealers joined NCS as of today, in total. There are more non-NCS Nissans than NCS-compatible Nissans, but you can easily find them on the app. If the detail page of a Nissan dealer shows NCS, then you can use NCS card to pay, 24 hours if available. On the other hand, non NCS Nissan chargers with card readers can't be used after the dealer is closed, even if the charger is 24h.

Hi, Jay, wow they are JTB (the largest travel company in Japan) and they didn't speak English?? Maybe you could call them and ask for an English operator. They haven't called me so they might need some additional information?

On a side note since you got a call your application was received, but in my case I applied once and two days later I called them to correct some info, and they said they couldn't find my application! I reapplied on that day and received the card a few days later.

日本語でも書いておきますね。
私の場合、一回目の申し込みは届いていなかったようなのです。二回目に申し込んだところ、2-3日ですぐカードが届きました。

I believe my card has arrived also, I say believe as all i did was follow the online form and about 4 days later a card with PIN shows up. Is this the card you gents are referring about? I honestly thought there would be more paper work needed.:biggrin:

Hi susteki,

The wife got a call yesterday from the folks at Tesla (I guess JTB gave up on me, but they've always overcharged for the service they provide) who said I would have a card by the weekend. That means tomorrow since it didn't come today. Sorry I didn't post, but I didn't have much to report. We weren't told what the delay was. Weird. Thanks for checking up. The Tesla community rocks, doesn't it?

Indeed, i love the TESLA crew here in Japan!!

Hi susteki,

The wife got a call yesterday from the folks at Tesla (I guess JTB gave up on me, but they've always overcharged for the service they provide) who said I would have a card by the weekend. That means tomorrow since it didn't come today. Sorry I didn't post, but I didn't have much to report. We weren't told what the delay was. Weird. Thanks for checking up. The Tesla community rocks, doesn't it?