Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Judgement Day (FSD Beta)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A piece of advice after day 1. The Cabin camera is no joke…. I have NEVER had a autopilot disengagement in my life until today. Heck, it happened so fast I didn’t even realize what happened! If you are not looking straight forward then it will almost immediately ding you. I had 3 dings that hit me within 1 mile and then suddenly I realize I just struck out! I drove 103 miles today and everything was fine until the last 5 miles….. I got 3 dings within 1 mile and I was almost home…. Ugh
My cabin camera has seen nothing but black electrical tape for over a year.

Are they still rolling this out? Anyone else got it with a rating of less than 100?

I just got 2021.36.5.2 this morning. Safety score is no longer appearing in the app. However, we were sitting on 98 yesterday. Pretty surprised we got it except there's one major problem...

The gray steering wheel never appears so I'm unable to activate FSD. I put about 15 mi on this morning thinking the cameras needed to recalibrate like when I first got the car but still no luck. Car is showing all of the new visualizations as well as doing lane corrections and warning me about following too close, even though nothing is activated. The warning for following too close is ridiculous. It kept barking at me when the car was 10 car lengths ahead of me at least. Very strange behavior.

Anyone know why I lost the gray steering wheel and/or how to activate FSD?

Look to middle of article:

Thanks! I hadn't seen the article. That explains it.

"Some users who received the FSD Beta hits morning were initially able to use FSD, but are now facing an issue where Autopilot will no longer engage. It's unlikely that Tesla is limiting the use of the FSD Beta, but hopefuly Tesla can fix the issue without needing to roll out another update"

Reactions: gunthermic
just wait and after a while it wont work anymore
mine worked great in the morning
then it started with random FCW with cars over 7 cars away and you cant engage anything

they pushed an update and it reverted back to before fsd beta but the fcw glitch counted on your safety score haha so i have 101.9 on mine for driving 38 miles

just wait and after a while it wont work anymore
mine worked great in the morning
then it started with random FCW with cars over 7 cars away and you cant engage anything

they pushed an update and it reverted back to before fsd beta but the fcw glitch counted on your safety score haha so i have 101.9 on mine for driving 38 miles
Yep, I figured out that once you put the car in park it disappears. Went in to grab a pizza and when I came back out no FSD for the whole ride home. Super weird. Also, still getting those FCWs same as you for cars ridiculously far in front of me. Clearly still some glitches to work. out.

Got 36.5.2 midday and it did not fix the problem

Interestingly, I lost my safety score in the app and it hasn't come back. The whole tab is gone 🤷

Reactions: everydaychris
Yep, I figured out that once you put the car in park it disappears. Went in to grab a pizza and when I came back out no FSD for the whole ride home. Super weird. Also, still getting those FCWs same as you for cars ridiculously far in front of me. Clearly still some glitches to work. out.

Got 36.5.2 midday and it did not fix the problem

Interestingly, I lost my safety score in the app and it hasn't come back. The whole tab is gone 🤷
Mine went away and came back after the patch haha

Got an update last night, I am on 2021.32.31 now. Did not see much a difference except for giving me the option to request for FSD again (I already opted in back in September). Strange.
Me too, just updated to 32.31. Unenrolled (score was 94) and flushed the app, the score is now gone! Will enroll again tomorrow before taking the wife to go shopping. The traffic will be light (sunday), so hopefully I won’t get into situations that cause sudden braking, unsafe following …