Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

July 2022 Model Y Order/Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
OD 7/17
MYP MSM/Black/NoFSD/NoHitch
1st EDD : Aug-Sept
2nd EDD(next day) September 13-October 25.
3rd EDD(2 days later) September 15-October 20.
Anybody else’s EDD not change for almost an entire month? I’m new here and I feel like other people are having their EDD’s updated decently consistently.
I also changed color from White to MSM about 3 days ago and the EDD remained unchanged.
Today I finally got a new EDD of September 10-October 8. Exciting to finally see some movement lol

Today I finally got a new EDD of September 10-October 8. Exciting to finally see some movement lol
That’s great news! i am interested to see if you get delivery earlier or later in your scheduled window. Nevertheless, we are excited for you! I am hoping there are more adjustments now that Giga Texas is hitting their goal of 1,000 MYs each week. Anyone else in this group have any updates?

MYLR | MSM/Black | 5 Seats | No Tow | Basic Autopilot | No EAP/FSD | Southern New Jersey
OD: 7/26/2022 - (April 2023 - July 2023)
EDD1: 7/29 - (January 2023 - April 2023)
EDD2: 8/3 - (Jan 9 - Mar 6)
EED3: 8/21 - (Dec 14 - Jan 25)

Pretty excited to report that I finally got my EDD narrowed down to a 2 week window.

OD: 7/14/2022
MYP, white on white, Tow, No FSD

EDD: Aug - Oct. / Oct - Dec
EDD 2: Oct 3 - Nov 14
EDD 3: Sept 5 - Oct 1
EDD 4: Oct 16 - Nov 20
EDD 5: Sept 16 - Oct 14
EDD 6: Sept 14 - Sept 28 👀 (my bday is in there somewhere, it'd be sweet if delivered hits on the same day)

A little over a week ago my EDD was pushed back significantly but today it was moved back. Rollercoaster ride dates below:

EDD 3: Sept 5 - Oct 1 😁
EDD 4: Oct 16 - Nov 20 :(
EDD 5: Sept 16 - Oct 14 ☺️

Pretty excited to report that I finally got my EDD narrowed down to a 2 week window.

EDD 3: Sept 5 - Oct 1
EDD 4: Oct 16 - Nov 20
EDD 5: Sept 16 - Oct 14
EDD 6: Sept 14 - Sept 28 👀 (my bday is in there somewhere, it'd be sweet if delivered hits on the same day)
I have the same order as you (white/white, no tow) except with FSD ordered on 7/14/2022. Fingers crossed our VINs come soon!

July 14: August - October
July 15: Sep 13 - Oct 18
July 24: updated EAP to FSD
Aug 17: Sep 16 - Oct 14
Aug 30: Sep 12 - Sep 21
Aug 31: Call/text for Trade-in
Aug 31: Sep 14 - Sep 28

MYP, MSM, White interior, no tow, no fsd
Order date- 7/18
EDD- 9/1-10/7
EDD2- 9/7-9/22
EDD3- December (this was while I was completing the trade so I’m not sure if that threw things off)
EDD4- VIN assigned today ETA 9/18-22.

Reactions: Luisito
Wow, looks like a lot of you will be getting your Model Ys soon. Sadly, yesterday our insurance adjuster notified us that our Performance Model X was totaled by flash floods while it was waiting for parts at the Fort Worth Service Center.

We are without a second vehicle so I may upgrade the Model Y to performance to get it sooner.

Wow, looks like a lot of you will be getting your Model Ys soon. Sadly, yesterday our insurance adjuster notified us that our Performance Model X was totaled by flash floods while it was waiting for parts at the Fort Worth Service Center.

We are without a second vehicle so I may upgrade the Model Y to performance to get it sooner.
Your Tesla was one of the flooded cars?! Oh man! I'm in DFW too and when I saw the pictures of how high the water got, I was wondering if they were all flooded and totaled. I'm sorry there was nothing you could do about it. That day was INSANE with how much rain came down! :oops:

Your Tesla was one of the flooded cars?! Oh man! I'm in DFW too and when I saw the pictures of how high the water got, I was wondering if they were all flooded and totaled. I'm sorry there was nothing you could do about it. That day was INSANE with how much rain came down! :oops:
Sadly yes it was. I found out it was flooded 3 days later when I was asking for status on my service using the app. That’s when I got a call from the manager that my car was possibly totaled from the flooding. My wife and I drove out there (300 mile round trip) last Saturday to assess the damage and collect our belongings. So sad! That car was in pristine condition.

I heard from others that we were one of twenty Tesla’s totaled. There was one lady with a month old 2022 LR Model X that was also totaled. She waited 18 months for her beloved X.

If you have pictures please DM me or send the link. I heard horror stories of how high the water was and how fast it was flowing but I haven’t seen any pictures or videos.

Sadly yes it was. I found out it was flooded 3 days later when I was asking for status on my service using the app. That’s when I got a call from the manager that my car was possibly totaled from the flooding. My wife and I drove out there (300 mile round trip) last Saturday to assess the damage and collect our belongings. So sad! That car was in pristine condition.

I heard from others that we were one of twenty Tesla’s totaled. There was one lady with a month old 2022 LR Model X that was also totaled. She waited 18 months for her beloved X.

If you have pictures please DM me or send the link. I heard horror stories of how high the water was and how fast it was flowing but I haven’t seen any pictures or videos.
Sent you a PM with the pictures.

A little over a week ago my EDD was pushed back significantly but today it was moved back. Rollercoaster ride dates below:

EDD 3: Sept 5 - Oct 1 😁
EDD 4: Oct 16 - Nov 20 :(
EDD 5: Sept 16 - Oct 14 ☺️
Haven't updated this in a while...

EDD 6: Sept 14 - Sept 28
EDD 7: Sept 15 - Sept 28
Recieved VIN today (Sept 7th)
1st 5 day EDD: Sept 21 - Sept 25