Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

July 2022 Model Y Order/Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2023 - Fremont

IMG_7215.jpg

Reactions: Luisito
How big were the paint chips? I got a few on mine too and waiting to see what their resolution will be tomorrow during our visit.
1 very small (May be 2 mustard seeds size) on each side of the rear door. Not a big deal.
Then I noticed the center console storage lid is hard to close, I listed that also for service to check .
Did quick inspection with an online checklist, need to do a thorough check before my service appointment on thursday.

Let me know how your service go as well and any other areas you saw issues.

1 very small (May be 2 mustard seeds size) on each side of the rear door. Not a big deal.
Then I noticed the center console storage lid is hard to close, I listed that also for service to check .
Did quick inspection with an online checklist, need to do a thorough check before my service appointment on thursday.

Let me know how your service go as well and any other areas you saw issues.
One thing that I almost missed is the hook area on the back passenger side. My rear right passenger hook would not close properly. It would just make clicking noise but never latches. I can kind of massage it into place, lol but that was something I missed the first time around. Check that out on yours too.

Reactions: hellfire
I had another update to the EDD over the weekend. Date pulled in by a couple of weeks and a 2-week window for the first time.

MYLR 5 seater, blue exterior, black interior, 19" wheels, tow, autopilot.
Order date: July 15, 2022

EDD1 (mid Aug): Jan 14 - Mar 11
EDD2 (early Sep): Dec 2022
EDD3 (mid Sep): Dec 14 - Jan 25
EDD4 (early Oct): Nov 4 - Dec 9
EDD5 (end Oct): Dec 4 - Dec 31
EDD6 (Nov 4): Nov 16 - Nov 30.

Did you get USS? Hrd to tell
Yes, mine came with USS.
But another person who got delivery of 2023 MY same as mine and in the same week didn't get.

When I went to Tesla dealership, double checked with them (as I was not sure whether the circles are just there no real sensor inside). But they confirmed it has USS and also I am getting proximity warnings when I am parking etc.

Seems on cars with out USS , that feature is disabled temporarily until the pure vision based sensing is ready.
Someone who got recent delivery can confirm though.

Yes, mine came with USS.
But another person who got delivery of 2023 MY same as mine and in the same week didn't get.

When I went to Tesla dealership, double checked with them (as I was not sure whether the circles are just there no real sensor inside). But they confirmed it has USS and also I am getting proximity warnings when I am parking etc.

Seems on cars with out USS , that feature is disabled temporarily until the pure vision based sensing is ready.
Someone who got recent delivery can confirm though.
The proximity parking is back I believe - confirmed by a few people through a software update this past week. Readout of distance are back as well to those without USS. Not officially confirmed, just some posts I've seen on this forum.

Reactions: Luisito