Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

July order- still no VIN

thinktwice

Oct 17, 2018
Frisco, TX
Anyone else waiting for VIN since July 2021? OD 7/28. EDD changed several times and it is now 12/3-12/30. Providence, RI. I am freaking out because folks who ordered in August already are getting their deliveries too. Please tell me that I am not alone!!
That's really weird. Have you already reached out to order support to inquire? Maybe your profile is incomplete? At this point wouldn't you just prefer to take delivery in 2022 to take advantage of the potential ev tax credit if something passes?

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC