Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

June 2022 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well, just got a text message from Tesla. Claiming if I'm open for another color I can take delivery of the MYP tomorrow ! What should i do HAHA.

Ok, here is an update.

Just got off the phone with a Tesla rep and there is two reasons why this is happening. (1) It's the end of the quarter and to meet their sales quotas the reps are pushing all inventory out right now. During this time cars are less likely to be shipped out to other states and allocated to local buyers. (2) We're heading into summer months where most folks are on vacation and unable to accept or receive delivery, so the inventory is passed onto another buyer.

As for inventory - They have 3 MYP with the white interior ready for purchase near San Francisco, specially Colma CA. The colors are (2) Black and (1) Red. The text about wheel option was a mistake, the reps are working overtime and most likely zombies right now (The layoffs probably have something to do with that too.)

Hope that helps.

New here…. Placed my info on the google sheet but I’ll post it here as well.

MYP | White | Black Interior | No Tow | FSD | No Trade | San Diego
OD: 6/16
Original EDD: August - October
Updated EDD: Aug 30 - Oct 10

Refreshing in the app about every 30 minutes. Rumor has it that inventory allocation is based on the number of times you refresh the app.

Has it changed yet? Those dates make no sense as a brand new MYP ordered today is showing Aug-Oct on the website. You didn't accidentally change it to a MYLR did you?
I think those dates make perfect sense for an MYP that was ordered on 6/6. The only reason there was better earlier EDD is because they are in california and it was end of quarter. Since that didn't happen fell back in normal line

Reactions: GoodToBeTrue
I think those dates make perfect sense for an MYP that was ordered on 6/6. The only reason there was better earlier EDD is because they are in california and it was end of quarter. Since that didn't happen fell back in normal line
He said his dates are Dec-Feb'23....that is not a normal EDD for a MYP. He should go back to his Aug-Sept range but hasn't....yet.

He said his dates are Dec-Feb'23....that is not a normal EDD for a MYP. He should go back to his Aug-Sept range but hasn't....yet.
Oh Well, we have nothing else to talk about with Tesla's Silence 😉. That is a very weird situation, Should never have gone that far out, Unless it was on MYLR first and then changed to MYP, since they can take time to change. Looks like that probably didn't happen, very weird, I don't think I have seen a similar situation

I have an option to buy a new MYP from a dealer for 10k over factory price. But wait time from the website for an order is 1-2 months. Is this accurate? If so I'll just place an order for one...
Unlikely most people wait about 2-3 months for a P in the US. I see your are in Canada and I think they wait longer on average. For me i'm about to hit 4 months

Oh Well, we have nothing else to talk about with Tesla's Silence 😉. That is a very weird situation, Should never have gone that far out, Unless it was on MYLR first and then changed to MYP, since they can take time to change. Looks like that probably didn't happen, very weird, I don't think I have seen a similar situation
Quite embarrassed..., wondering what caused this push back-Red, Tow Hitch, or both?

1657206428671.png
1657206445486.png

I have an option to buy a new MYP from a dealer for 10k over factory price. But wait time from the website for an order is 1-2 months. Is this accurate? If so I'll just place an order for one...
Seems 3 months is the average. May be quicker if you are in certain locations like California or Texas near end of quarter but otherwise seems 3 months for most these days.