Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

June 2022 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It's just another EDD at this point, so I'm not putting a ton of stock in it being accurate yet. I did get the "do you have a car to trade in" text from Tesla today, though.

I hope you get yours soon. I'm in Ashburn often for work, so you can take it for a test drive next trip if I end up getting mine before you.
Haha true the EDD is just a placeholder.

And thanks for the offer, I've actually driven all the Tesla models and just sold my Standard Range Model Y to upgrade the to the MYP. Been driving around in a CR-V for the last month.. it feels so sluggish compared to my standard range model.

Reactions: DP1096
Haha true the EDD is just a placeholder.

And thanks for the offer, I've actually driven all the Tesla models and just sold my Standard Range Model Y to upgrade the to the MYP. Been driving around in a CR-V for the last month.. it feels so sluggish compared to my standard range model.
I’m on the fence about my MYLR I got in May. I have an order for a performance but I don’t know. Where did you sell yours?

I’ll pipe in here: sold my 2017 x to carmax as well. Got tons of quotes from dealers, and almost didn’t even bother going to carmax bc I thought there was no way they would give me anything better, but they beat all the other offers by a LOT. Driving an old beater now waiting for my MYP…everyday of this makes me more appreciative of the beautiful car I’m about to get (8/12 hopefully!!)

I’ll pipe in here: sold my 2017 x to carmax as well. Got tons of quotes from dealers, and almost didn’t even bother going to carmax bc I thought there was no way they would give me anything better, but they beat all the other offers by a LOT. Driving an old beater now waiting for my MYP…everyday of this makes me more appreciative of the beautiful car I’m about to get (8/12 hopefully!!)
Been driving a CR-V for the last month… can’t wait for my MYP.

San Diego finally getting some love. EDD updated from Sep 15-Oct 20 to Aug 26 - Sep 23. Gonna guess that new tax credit got people canceling orders.

On that topic… does anyone know if the MYP even qualifies given the new specifics around how x% needs to be sourced from the US and so on and so forth? I know there were two buckets for $3,500 each, but I can’t remember the specifics.

Just got the vin! For the record: my edd was 8/12-9/9. After 3 mos of waiting, super excited! It seems like most ppl getting notified at the beginning of the EDD window
Ah so you got your notice right before the start of your 4 week window. Hopefully that applies to me as well! My 4 week window is 08/25 - 09/22.

How were you notified of your VIN? Did you just check the app and saw it there?

Ah so you got your notice right before the start of your 4 week window. Hopefully that applies to me as well! My 4 week window is 08/25 - 09/22.

How were you notified of your VIN? Did you just check the app and saw it there?
I got a text that my vin is assigned and I need to show proof of insurance then wait to be contacted for exact delivery date. It also shows the vin in the app what I open it. My new delivery window is 8/11-8/15.

Reactions: cindy and YNoVA