I got the base model thinking I could pay $20k to upgrade the 75kWh battery to some future awesomeness, but it turns out I actually do want 325 miles range now, so I plan to trade it in for a new LR. Posting here in case anyone wants to make a better offer. Car is in NM, driving it to Denver for my new one. It's very dirty, but other than that, all these warranty claims are pending due to being >6 hrs from SC: Shudder, duh Windshield crack, verified no rock chip A/C is loud, still works, but they want to replace the compressor I installed the Canvasback Custom Cargo Liners cargo liner, which I plan to transfer, but could leave if you want it. I'm told trade-in value is KBB value. Make it worthwhile for me to sell privately.