TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

June 30 2018 X75D

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by MXn00b, Sep 27, 2019.

1. MXn00b

MXn00b Member

I got the base model thinking I could pay $20k to upgrade the 75kWh battery to some future awesomeness, but it turns out I actually do want 325 miles range now, so I plan to trade it in for a new LR.

Posting here in case anyone wants to make a better offer. Car is in NM, driving it to Denver for my new one. It's very dirty, but other than that, all these warranty claims are pending due to being >6 hrs from SC:
    Shudder, duh
    Windshield crack, verified no rock chip
    A/C is loud, still works, but they want to replace the compressor

I installed the Canvasback Custom Cargo Liners cargo liner, which I plan to transfer, but could leave if you want it.

I'm told trade-in value is KBB value. Make it worthwhile for me to sell privately.

2. jet44

jet44 Member

Two questions for you:

How bad is the shudder (minimal on lowest ride setting?)

What’s your asking price

3. Kuhz

Kuhz Active Member

Miles? Options?

4. MXn00b

MXn00b Member

#4 MXn00b, Sep 28, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2019
    Shudder does not happen on low or very low.
    15,531 miles.
    Description from MVPA:
    Model X 75D
    Dual Motor All Wheel Drive
    Solid Black Paint
    20" Silver Wheels
    Black Standard Interior
    Multi-Pattern Black Seats
    Dark Ash Wood décor
    Black Headliner
    Five Seat Interior
    Supercharger Enabled
    Autopilot Hardware
    Smart Air Suspension
    Premium Interior Lighting
    Tow Package

The book says $68,375, so somewhere between that and the CPO estimated $77,850.
    I have yet to see the official trade-in from Tesla, so it just has to be more enough for the hassle of private sale.