TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Just a thought: ideas to bring to Musk's attention

Discussion in 'Tesla, Inc.' started by voyager, Oct 8, 2017.

1. voyager

voyager Member

Elon Musk has given us a perspective on the more widespread use of electric cars, batteries for energy storage in general, rockets that can land for reuse, rapid innercity transit via near-vacuum tubes... Wouldn't it be a good idea "to return the favor"? Have the creativity that is stored in each of us put to good use, bring forward and discuss truly new ideas? I don't mean suggestions for product improvement. Those are already covered in various threads.

2. voyager

voyager Member

No thoughts? Not even thoughts on having thoughts?

3. Jmuessig

Jmuessig Member

My thought is i wish i had a good thought i could contribute to the world im just not that smart...

4. Skotty

Skotty 2014 Model S P85

My newest idea is to subsidize American solar panel manufacturers by an amount deemed equal to the subsidization levels claimed to exist on the foreign imports. It puts America first without imposing new taxes in the form of tariffs. Money for this could easily come from EPA and State Department budget cuts.