Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Just another disappointing aftermarket experience

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I second this. AO has been awesome for everything I’ve bought from them.
Add another vote to recommend Abstract Ocean!

We've bought several items from them and always got quick shipping and the one time they accidentally send the wrong blue highlighted storage tray mats (the blue didn't match the other mats we ordered) they quickly replaced them without any additional cost to us.

The tray they provided definitely made installing their screen protector a snap.

Yup. If I had to choose RPM or AO - it is AO 10 out of 10 times. If RPM had a product i really wanted, I would scour the earth to first find it elsewhere. If I did not find if, I would scour the earth again to find it someplace other than RPM.

• Funny
Reactions: MODEL+
First was with Jeda ... and the Jeda Hub for Model Y. A month + with zero contact as well as following the thread as other have, the only contact I received was when I canceled the order.

Now, I gave RPMTesla a try for their perfect matching dash replacement with the alcantara.... the wood is ugly as hell.

Well, after two weeks with zero contact, I reached out and was told 1-2 weeks. Fine. Today marked 2 weeks and still zero contact. Ended up sending them an email and was told 3-4 weeks more.. Unreal. Bye bye.

I really hope this isnt their only source of income. What an embarrassment.

Jeda and RPMTesla both have exactly the same business plan: Charge customer immediately, offer no contact or extend the estimated ship date, then hope customer sucks it up and waits.

Sorry guys. As much as I do my best to support small businesses, you've failed your customers.
As the saying go, you knew it was a snake.

I'm sorry I didn't bump into this thread sooner. I ordered a spoiler for my MY from RPMTesla. The website said it was in stock and it's like nothing happened. No shipping notice. No email update. Impossible to reach them. I sent 3 emails and none got responded to. I just tried texting. Abstract Ocean has been impeccable on the other hand and so has Evannex. I just don't understand how RPM is able to get away with it. I will never shop there again.

I ordered performance pedals from Abstract Ocean, and the experience should be held up as an example of how to run an internet business: excellent web site experience, timely communication of order placement, shipment, and even delivery, and in sturdy packaging. I wish there was more stuff I needed so I can support their business. Highly recommend