TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Just bought 2015 Model S P85D - Max Battery is showing 310 Miles

Discussion in 'Model S' started by creditcard, Oct 31, 2019.

1. creditcard

creditcard New Member

Hey everyone!

I used to own a model 3, but I just bought myself this P85D since my model 3 was actually totaled. I was assuming the battery life was going to be around 250-260, but when I fully charged it, the display is showing 312 miles. Any chance this is possible or is it just an error?

Thanks!

2. Tigerkc

Tigerkc Member

Check the setting to see if it is the rated miles.

• Like x 1
  3. ucmndd

ucmndd Well-Known Member

Change range display in settings from “ideal” to “rated”.

4. creditcard

creditcard New Member