Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Just bought my first Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just purchased my first Tesla, a 2016 Model S 75D with AP 2.0 in Midnight

I'm very stoked... but first thing I wanna do is get some tints and new pedals

Please give me some suggestions TMC! All other general tips/advice welcome as well.

I've been searching the forums for the past week or so and there seems to be a wealth of knowledge. I'm glad to finally be a part of the community!

Link please?

Ford Dealers | Locate a Ford Dealer Near You | Ford.com And walk into the parts department and tell them you have a 2015 Ford Fusion Sport or Plugin. You will be astonished when the guy walks back out with the part in 5 minuts or tells you it will be 1-2 days. A bit faster then you will be accustom to. I'm currently using the brake pedal switch so for my 13 I know the parts are directly off the Ford shelf. Actually someone else probably makes it for them and its a very generic part..

Thanks everyone!

I placed my order last night and applied for a lease through tesla @ 3.5% (every bank i shopped around at was >4.8%). Should have more details today hopefully.

I will definitely be using vpblur's checklist when I go to pick up to make sure all the important stuff checks out!

if it helps..I also bought these. Seem to be nearly identical to weathertech/ones offered by Tesla. The fit is perfect. And overall quality seems fine. I paid $80 with a make offer option

OEDRO Floor Mats Fit for 2014-2018 Tesla Model S TPE Full Set Liners All-Weather | eBay

FYI..both the pedals and mats cheaper on ebay than via Amazon...which is why I cancelled my Amazon prime some time ago...prices started creeping up and for 99% of things? I dont require 2 day shipping.

Reactions: outeast
if it helps..I also bought these. Seem to be nearly identical to weathertech/ones offered by Tesla. The fit is perfect. And overall quality seems fine. I paid $80 with a make offer option

OEDRO Floor Mats Fit for 2014-2018 Tesla Model S TPE Full Set Liners All-Weather | eBay

FYI..both the pedals and mats cheaper on ebay than via Amazon...which is why I cancelled my Amazon prime some time ago...prices started creeping up and for 99% of things? I dont require 2 day shipping.
I got a set of the Oedro ones off Amazon and tried them. They are certainly effective, but the thin rubbery vinyl feel wasn't as nice as the 3D Maxpider ones.

https://www.amazon.com/3D-MAXpider-Complete-Custom-All-Weather/dp/B01DTBGCOY/

Costs a bit more, but I found them worthy. Good luck!

• Informative
Reactions: 2101Guy and outeast