Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Just changed my color choice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alankevis

Oct 5, 2020
San Jose, California
Original order date 10/03 for:
White/Black LR-AWD
No Tow/FSD
Pick up at Freemont, CA
SA said the car may be finished by 10/23
After all the horrid stories regarding mismatch bumpers on white (even on the Oct builds) it seems that almost 90% you get this problem and I certainly don't want to deal with that. So I emailed my SA and changed color to Metallic Blue. How long will this push my delivery back?

Cousin Eddy

Sep 2, 2020
USA
I really wanted a white model Y, not because its cost inclusion, but because I actually prefer white. However, I personally delayed placing my order as I struggled over the exact same concerns.

Love the Red - but it's not me.
Love the Blue - again, not me.
Like the Black - but only when its clean.

So after much deliberation, I ordered a Midnight Silver Metallic.
the silver lining (get it) is my indecisiveness delayed my order placement long enough that now I will be getting a 2021 :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC