Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Just collected from Leeds

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Brilliant, just brilliant!

Car really dusty both inside and out but other than that it is perfect. Just got home with it and started installing 32.5 :)

Do I have to activate the 30 day connectivity somehow? Can't see it.

The drive home was so smooth and effortless. Quite relieved that all the panels seem good with fit and finish. Just got to clean it now.

Got to work now but want to play. I've waited a long time for this.

Midnight Silver SR+

You may already know this but in case you didn't...

• Spotify can use either your own account/login or Teslas' version which only allows one saved playlist
  • For Netflix there is no Tesla account available, you must login with your own.
  • YouTube - to activate your own Google account for YouTube requires a rather convoluted method. I opened this TMC forum in the cars browser & when given the login options, chose the one for 'login with google'. Doing this has then permanently logged in for YouTube whenever I use it.

Thanks!. All working now on 32.5 Quite impressed how it spots traffic lights and pedestrians. My wife was really sceptical of the car and hadn't even sat in one before I picked it up. She cannot believe how awesome it is. I can see we will be fighting over it to drive now :)

Reactions: CMc1
Didn't use the supercharger although I was going to but just wanted to get in and drive it. 60% charged on delivery and plugged it into my new PodPoint when I got home to check it worked.

My son just nearly wet himself with the fart mode. We're all going out for a ride tonight after work. Should be fun.

Yes, I saw Ionity on free vend still. That's been a while and maybe they're trying to develop a loyal customer base. It will be a shock to IPace owners when it's switched to £600 /Kw/h :)

Didn't use the supercharger although I was going to but just wanted to get in and drive it. 60% charged on delivery and plugged it into my new PodPoint when I got home to check it worked.

My son just nearly wet himself with the fart mode. We're all going out for a ride tonight after work. Should be fun.

Yes, I saw Ionity on free vend still. That's been a while and maybe they're trying to develop a loyal customer base. It will be a shock to IPace owners when it's switched to £600 /Kw/h :)
ah ok, no problem, i'll probably have the car a while until I get a home charger installd so will have to use public charging - I need work done on my looped electric supply (7 weeks until northern powergrid can do the work) then british gas will come out to plug in a fuse that northern powergrid will leave for them - yes really. After all that the pod point installers who have had the kit in the warehouse since start of June can do the install.

Leeds were really good. I was expecting just the keys thrown at me but they were really friendly, courteous and quite happy letting me look around the car. Phone app went live as soon as I signed their ipad. I'll go back and try their superchargers when I get chance. They seem to have quite a good setup there with quite a few V3 ones.

Ionity Leeds is just 3 mile away and on free vend as a V3 alternative

For anyone interested, speaking to the Engineer last week at Cambridge services, Ionity charges automatically dispense for free vend when half of the stalls have faults - so using the current ABB stalls which seem to be crap, free vend should be a relatively frequent occurrence!!

• Informative
Reactions: CMc1 and Mr H
YouTube - to activate your own Google account for YouTube requires a rather convoluted method. I opened this TMC forum in the cars browser & when given the login options, chose the one for 'login with google'. Doing this has then permanently logged in for YouTube whenever I use it.

I haven't tested recently, but when the YouTube app came out if you logged in there that was also authenticated when you visit gmail in the browser. It creates a security issue if you used that email for your Tesla account, if I get into your car I could do a password recovery using the screen and then use that to allow the car to drive.

Reactions: ringi
I haven't tested recently, but when the YouTube app came out if you logged in there that was also authenticated when you visit gmail in the browser. It creates a security issue if you used that email for your Tesla account, if I get into your car I could do a password recovery using the screen and then use that to allow the car to drive.

The sooner 2 factor authentication arrives the better, it will stop this kind of thing.