TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Just configured! How long now?

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by omar, Feb 22, 2018.

Tags:
?

How long to take delivery of your car after configured

1. 2 weeks

2 vote(s)
    8.3%
  2. 3 weeks

3 vote(s)
    12.5%
  3. 4 weeks

10 vote(s)
    41.7%
  4. 5 weeks

4 vote(s)
    16.7%
  5. 6 weeks

3 vote(s)
    12.5%
  6. Longer than 6

2 vote(s)
    8.3%
  1. omar

omar Member

serioisly can’t wait! Non owner and was 5th in line in the Bay Area. My question to current model 3 owners... how long after you configured did you actually take delivery of your car? I think my estimate was 3-6 weeks but I take any delivery estimate from Tesla with a grain of salt. Your thoughts!?

2. Jason S

Jason S Model S Sig Perf (P85)

4 weeks. I think that's pretty standard for Tesla.

3. jpwalter

jpwalter New Member

Our Model 3 was delivered in 3 weeks to Rocklin, CA. We were contacted by phone to set up delivery 2 weeks 2 days after configuring online. We love our Model 3!

• Like x 1
  4. omar

omar Member

That's awesome! Thank you both for the response. Glad you love it! I've been losing sleep with excitement!

5. Jsvette56

Jsvette56 Member

One week. Took delivery in December.

6. gregincal

gregincal Active Member

I'd say that many are around 4 weeks, some are less and very few (outside of Texas) are longer.

7. Adam W

Adam W MRMSP90DL

Mine was ready for pickup at Fremont in 2 weeks. I delayed a couple extra days but first pick up date was 15 days after I placed order.

8. davedavedave

davedavedave Member

So, it's been 2 to 4 weeks from just about every post I've seen from CA over the past few months. How about all you east coasters - how long from configuration to delivery?

9. LoL Rick

LoL Rick Like Buttah

A day short of 6 weeks to Florida. That is assuming they actually deliver it to me as scheduled next week.

• Informative x 1
  10. S3XY

S3XY Active Member

I'm figuring it'll be 5 to 6 weeks before I see mine. Although 3 weeks would be perfect since that's when my lease is up. But I'm not even remotely counting on that.