TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Just curious, did you get your MX after the bait

Discussion in 'Model X: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by Oceanwolf, May 20, 2016.

1. Oceanwolf

Oceanwolf Oceanwolf

In March, bunch of us who ordered a 70D got a call from Tesla and offered an April delivery if we upgrade to 90D. On my part, it was too much of a difference so I did not take the bait.

If you agreed on the offer, did you get your 90D in April?

Onur

2. socalsam

socalsam Member

I don't think a single person that I know of got their car early because they upgraded. Now will they get their 90Ds before the 70Ds, yes. But April didnt happen.

3. wang5150

wang5150 Member

@socalsam I thought your 90D is being prep'd at the SC and you'd be getting it this week, no?

4. socalsam

socalsam Member

I have had a P90D from the beginning. I did not upgrade.
    Where are you located in Phoenix? Im in North Scottsdale- DC Ranch.

5. wang5150

wang5150 Member

Sigh... just waiting patiently for my 75D in North North North Phoenix (Anthem).

6. loganintx

loganintx Member

that free 5kWh is nice though :) when you get it!

• Like x 1
  7. UnitaryExecutive

Has anyone gotten a 75d vin yet?

8. socalsam

socalsam Member

I don't think th 75d have been delivered yet. Likely towards the end of the year.

9. goneskiian

goneskiian Active Member

Yes. Two whom upgraded after they already had been given 90D VIN's. I can't remember who it was but I know they've posted about it here in various threads.

10. wang5150

wang5150 Member

Just dreading the "sales" call to upgrade my 75D coil order to premium sound so I can get delivery before end of 2016.

11. Stasla

Stasla Member

I'm one of them, VIN 6130. Upgraded to Air Suspension no specific delivery estimate to speak of, could be between end of July and October/November, according to my DS. Definitely not in production yet as far as I know.

DS said not to expect much communication in June, as they "will be slammed" whatever that means...

• Like x 1