Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Just curious if anyone has personalized license plates?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just ordered my plates. It's been on my mind for years, and I'm glad to finally get it.

zzzt.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Joe Schmoe88
Since I’ve had solar on the roof since 2000, I’ve had the same personalization on my 2007 ZENN NEV (Google it), 2014 Leaf, and 2022 MYP; SOLR RUN. It’s been a couple of years since someone looked at the plate, then the car, then asked where the panels are.

NOMOGAS was already taken so my wife came up with OMITGAS. We received several compliments over time and Sentry Mode has caught a few folks taking pictures of the plate. Glad it brings joy to someone's day, just as we enjoy some of the other creative personalized plates. 😊

At first I worried about being easily identified but I don't drive crazy on the road. If anything, people at our gym and school recognize us because of our plates. Just this past weekend we visited a small state park and happened to recognize the red Jetta next to us because of its plates. Turns out our friends were at the same park, totally unplanned, and we were able to meet up with them later.

Last edited: