Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Just Downloaded Latest "big" Update in Canada (2020.48.25)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was able to download the latest December update on my 2021 Model 3 LR. What is weird is that other Tesla owners posted the update being 2020.45.26 while my car shows .25 at the end. Maybe it is region specific. Or the fact that I only have the basic AP and not the FSD.

Anyways I complied a short video to share with you guys. I am not sure if this is "big" update or not but there are some cool new features.

Before going any further I did try the Boom Box feature while driving around town (walmart, parks, local roads) and everyone was looking so surprised and a lot of people gave the thumbs up. Kids were shocked to hear ice cream truck sound in -4C weather lol, finding out it is only a Tesla!!! haha
The boombox music also plays inside the car and it can get very annoying very fast.

1) UI is different and car has more space for controls
2) Wiper control is moved down now to be always visible
3) All the warning lights and parking gear indicators moved to the left
4) Vehicle info is within the system now instead of the "T"
5) You can now see wheels turning whether stopped or in motion
6) Autopilot view has minor improvement (more zoomed out, more distance)
7) 3 New games
8) While parked you can change the "Horn" sound effect. Only works while honked
9) While driving you can make your car sound like ice cream truck or any of the options. I tried this and everyone on the street was looking surprised ( I am sure some were mad)
10) You can choose what sound your car makes while in summon
11) Battery indicator is greyed out and not Green anymore