Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Just for a laugh

What are the chances of Elon giving a Roadster to JC to test..........Again

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They seem to have too much bias (love for Jags, for one) and not so much liking towards EV (I was unimpressed about the episode featuring Rimac). It was entertaining at first (during Top Gear years) but it wears thin after a while.

Highly unlikely after the last comments re the law suit from Clarkson.

Clarkson could have kept it humouous, ie without the barbed comments, and just said something akin to “yea, we may be known for occasionally tweaking reality a little with our filming antics - you know like when we had to give so much crap to that eurofighter pilot to slow him down - but in this case we really did have some issues. Thankfully, that’s all behind tesla and they make some reasonably quick milk floats now”

Even perhaps a reconciliatory race?
“on tonight’s celebrity F-Off we have to find out who’s the fastest velvet jacket, jeans combo, wearing celebrity...”

AA525394-E696-403E-9CF4-3374BCF67502.jpeg
C699E9BC-0BB5-464F-9017-3FF156A1C159.jpeg

It’s been a long day, so please excuse the attempt at comic relief :p

The Tesla X is featured in the new GT series that's on now.

Jezza says the X is impressive.

Really? Which episode? I must have accidentally skipped that.
Usually watch it every week, even though I still liked them much better during their Top Gear days. And I miss The Stig.
"Some say, he has already driven a Model X on Mars, and that he has "Elon" tattooed across his left testicle, all we know is..." ;)