Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Just got a "build date" for my refresh from SA

Share holder

Oct 18, 2020
Milwaukee, Wi
So I just got a “build date” from my SA, for 11/14. This is for the model 3 refresh. He tells me that it should only be 2 weeks now until delivery, after i receive a vin. Does this build date mean I’m getting a VIN on 11/14? Anyone have any experience with this?

buttnutt

Nov 22, 2019
Severance, CO
I'm guessing you'll get your VIN around the 14th. My parents just got their Y last week and it was 7 days from VIN to delivery in CO. What is your configuration? I'm waiting for a VIN as well.

buttnutt

Nov 22, 2019
Severance, CO
Hopefully it's a batch of white interiors coming first! I changed to white interior on Saturday night. The next time I logged in to my account the VIN finder said VIN has been removed. Back of the line for me.

Gbee

Aug 22, 2020
Lake Worth FL
I got a text from my SA saying my M3 SR + white on white (19's) will be built by the end of the week as well. And here maybe by the end of the month. South FL

Raechris

Nov 21, 2017
Boston
My SA said he is seeing orders pushed back a couple weeks recently in MA. My AWD is estimated to be built last week nov and deliver around 12/7.

Kat Jacks

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Sep 26, 2020
Maine
day 1 - ordered my Red Beauty
day 18 - paid in full
day 22 - got VIN
day 30 - got my M3

This was from August 31 until Sept. 29 this year.

Enjoy your beautiful new Tesla when it arrives!

Reactions: Share holder

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC