TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Just got a gift I wasn't expecting from Tesla

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by Chrisuk83, Aug 20, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Chrisuk83

Chrisuk83 Member

OK so I ordered a M3 on day 2 online, wasn't expecting the artwork but it arrived today. Just need the car to go with it now .
    I'm in the UK FYI.

2. tmyl21

tmyl21 Member

The artwork? Please explain if you would ..

3. Canuck

Canuck Well-Known Member

He probably got this, which just arrived in my mail, and I also ordered online. It folds out and each side is larger than a 8.5 x 11" sheet of paper. It's a nice, unexpected gift...

teslajpg.jpg

4. Hayden

Hayden Member

I also ordered online and recived mine today in Belgium.

5. eliassorensen

eliassorensen Member

Ordered day 1, and just received it in Denmark as well. So happy :-D

6. Langmuir

Langmuir Member

Ordered online, day 22 and it arrived today (also Belgium). Totally unexpected and it means that every verified reservation holder got one :)

7. emir-t

emir-t Member

Ordered online, hour 1. Still nothing from Tesla. In Turkey/Istanbul.

8. houdini

houdini Member

Just got mine too - Queued up and ordered as soon as the store opened, in Australia.

9. hingisfan

hingisfan hingisfan_Mark_V

My friend ordered day 4 in Canada and got one.... I think everyone is getting one.

10. 03DSG

03DSG Active Member

Got mine in Canada a week ago

11. 3Victoria

3Victoria Active Member

Mine in Canada a week ago.

12. googlepeakoil

googlepeakoil Member

ordered online in the UK the morning after the evening presentation (so hopefully i'll be in the first 1000 in the UK) - and got mine in the post some time in the last week (been on holiday in France).
    Amazingly having just done about 10 hours driving I saw only about 5 4x4's total (3 Range Rover's - 2 of those had English plates!) and 2 Q7's, very few "cross-over" cars (eg Audi Q3) and maybe 1 or 2 big pick-up trucks - and they were towing yachts. In the UK you can't drive more than 20 minutes without seeing 4x4's - people buy them more as a status symbol not for practicality.
    A lot more small cars (citroen's) and various hatchback or estate cars or very small car-vans. 100s of camper vans. in the US I imagine (given TV footage) that's about 20 seconds to see that many 4x4s / cross-overs!