Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Just got a gift I wasn't expecting from Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
He probably got this, which just arrived in my mail, and I also ordered online. It folds out and each side is larger than a 8.5 x 11" sheet of paper. It's a nice, unexpected gift...

teslajpg.jpg

ordered online in the UK the morning after the evening presentation (so hopefully i'll be in the first 1000 in the UK) - and got mine in the post some time in the last week (been on holiday in France).
Amazingly having just done about 10 hours driving I saw only about 5 4x4's total (3 Range Rover's - 2 of those had English plates!) and 2 Q7's, very few "cross-over" cars (eg Audi Q3) and maybe 1 or 2 big pick-up trucks - and they were towing yachts. In the UK you can't drive more than 20 minutes without seeing 4x4's - people buy them more as a status symbol not for practicality.
A lot more small cars (citroen's) and various hatchback or estate cars or very small car-vans. 100s of camper vans. in the US I imagine (given TV footage) that's about 20 seconds to see that many 4x4s / cross-overs!