Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Just got back from Tesla service center...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had got a message on my screen about a week ago that my 12V battery was so low that it needed to be replaced and certain things were put in low conserve mode. So I called the closest service center in Pearl MS about 90 miles from my house and got an appointment for today. Arrived on time, they took my car back in less than 10 minutes and finished up in about 30 minutes. And the best part they didn't even charge me, said it was under warranty. I've had the car for 33 months. Wow! I didn't think the battery was good for about 3 years anyway. I know I read a lot of complaints about service on here but my experience was top notch. Man, I love my Tesla even more. And this is the first time it's had to go to service center for anything.

I had the same message on tuesday. I booked a service appointment online for Friday. I decided to give the local service center a call to see if I could get in earlier. Surprisingly someone picked up the phone right away and told me to drive in. I was there 20 minutes tops and drove home with a new battery. It was amazing service.

Attachments

• IMG_3042.jpeg
    IMG_3042.jpeg
    647.8 KB · Views: 151