Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Just Got Bitten By Tesla Supercharger Routing, Be Careful

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Visited London from the North today. On the way back, the Tesla navigation tried to take me Newport Bagnell superchargers (which I now know are southbound only). I couldn't get through the southbound barrier but saw the northbound barrier was up so I drove through that. Will probably get hit with an ANPR fine for a cherry on top. Made it to the Rugby superchargers in the end.

How do I report to Tesla that the navigation tried to take me to Newport Bagnell even though I was travelling northbound?

Didn't there used to be some code one could enter for access? I've never used Newport Pagnell supercharger but in your circs I'd have probably popped into the hotel reception to apologise and explain.
Off topic.. when the M1 first opened I was about 10yrs old. Newport Pagnell was our nearest services and a day trip out to see it, stand on the overhead walkway and watch the very few first cars using the M1, hoping to see one of the 'ton-up boys' blasting down on a motorcycle followed by a Knickerbocker Glory ice-cream in the cafe was a rare treat. Jeez, I’m old....

Visited London from the North today. On the way back, the Tesla navigation tried to take me Newport Bagnell superchargers (which I now know are southbound only). I couldn't get through the southbound barrier but saw the northbound barrier was up so I drove through that. Will probably get hit with an ANPR fine for a cherry on top. Made it to the Rugby superchargers in the end.

How do I report to Tesla that the navigation tried to take me to Newport Bagnell even though I was travelling northbound?
Hi, I'm driving back to north from Luton in a fortnight. So, superchargers are still not available in Northbound Newport Pagnell ? Probably then, Rugby (M6,J1) or Essington (M6,J10A) would be the ones for north bound travellers?