TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

just got my cpo #1047 need affordable electrician in orlando area

Discussion in 'Model S' started by orlando-model-s, Jan 14, 2016.

Tags:
  1. orlando-model-s

Just got my #1047 after 3 years of dreaming.
    It looks new, Thank you Original owners for keeping it so good.
    I am looking for an affordable electrician in orlando to install 100 amp hpwc on a 200 amp panel 2 feet away with out expensive upgrades.
    Please advise.
    thx
    pinny

2. DMage

DMage Member

Congrats fellow Orlandonian! I just placed my CPO order this evening!

Tesla recommends Hughes and In Phaze. Depending on where you are and your skills you can opt to do it yourself. I am in Belle Isle and just applied for a permit as an owner. It will still go through the inspection process and I will meet code, but I will complete my 100 foot run to my neurotic standards, and save $ in the process.

3. orlando-model-s

#3 orlando-model-s, Jan 15, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2016
    Hi Dmage,
    Took you up on outdoor box. Thx.
    Congrats on your p85+.
    The got #1047, black, p85, pano, tech, SAS, 21", twin charger, rear facing seats.
    If you don't mind, I am putting my email to exchange ideas directly. We need to find solution for rear facing seats in Florida, getting air and power back there.
    Email:
    Thx
    Pinny

mod note: removed e-mail address as can send PM