Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Just got my first full year true up bill today

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So pleasantly surprised. $125 I owe for the year.

I'm in Northern California with 14kw solar + 1 Powerwall. Great production, panels face south with unobstructed lines to the sun.

Also have a M3P which I charge about every 3-4 nights for the past year. We aren't particularly conservative with energy, sometimes our lights are on at night and we run a bunch of air purifiers around the clock. Keep thermostat at 78, drop to 72 during daylight.

My monthly bill averages around $40. All in all pretty satisfied.

My neighbor with no solar but a Tesla hits $400/month on the regular.

Reactions: jboy210 and h2ofun
So pleasantly surprised. $125 I owe for the year.

I'm in Northern California with 14kw solar + 1 Powerwall. Great production, panels face south with unobstructed lines to the sun.

Also have a M3P which I charge about every 3-4 nights for the past year. We aren't particularly conservative with energy, sometimes our lights are on at night and we run a bunch of air purifiers around the clock. Keep thermostat at 78, drop to 72 during daylight.

My monthly bill averages around $40. All in all pretty satisfied.

My neighbor with no solar but a Tesla hits $400/month on the regular.
Super. I have so much extra production, They give me back pennies on the dollar. I have had 2 true up's. Its been over 3 months waiting for my third.
I am now putting in 2 more powerwalls so that will force another true up. One of these days it will settle down